Happy Thanksgiving 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Thanks to all who love liberty, prosperity and peace; may our efforts continue to bring us closer to our goals for our country.

We should all give thanks for our many blessings. Even when times are tough, there are always things to be thankful for. This year, my wife and I found out we are expecting our first child. A boy, due to join us this April.

Special thoughts and prayers to our service members that are out of country and to their families that miss them. I remember what that felt like and it wasn’t easy.

5a168c6da94e5

Congrats buddy! Nothing like it. All the best!

Congratulations!!! Yes, there is always something to be thankful for.

5a16bb8a24acb

Today I’m thankful for my conservative family, President Trump, all those that keep us safe, and the farmers that provided the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie I’ll be shoving in my face later.

5a1733c8140cd

Glad to be here. Happy Thanksgiving. If you are working through a food coma like me go on Twitter and search “White people” if you’re unclear about the level of vitriolic hate people have for you and your culture.

It reminds me that this isn’t going to work out and they have to go.

Great meal tonight with family and friends. Politics didn’t get brought up once. Pretty surprising.

You ever get so full, it feels like you’ll never be hungry or want food ever again? That’s where I’m at.

I’m thankful for being able to say that–for being able to even complain about it–when food is a fantasy to countless other humans.