Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope that all of you have an enjoyable day with family and friends. Be thankful for all that you have and the people that you have in your life. Remember that there are people out there who may be spending this Thanksgiving alone, on the streets, or who may have an empty chair to look at for the first time - like those poor parents in Chattanooga, TN.

Avoid political arguments if you can. Laugh, tell stories, drink, eat, and enjoy life. That’s what today is about. If you need a political outlet. You have one.

As for me, I’ll be spending Thanksgiving today with my wife, brother, mother, and will video call my other brother who is in the Navy and can’t be with us. I have a turkey to get in the oven, a ham to put on the smoker, mashed potatoes to make, stuffing to finish, and plan on cracking open some beers early…very early. The house is clean for now, although my mom is bringing her crazy German Shepard so that won’t last too long. My clean and beautiful kitchen is about to get destroyed.

If anyone wants to share their Thanksgiving plans feel free to do so. If political discussions end up happening and you need a place to vent we are here.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!