Harvey Weinstein's sexual harassment and his implication to the DNC

I loved DrudgeReports Troll of Weinstein this morning:

Ben Garrison put out another great work too…

You keep attributing things to “my way of thinking” that I have never come close to mentioning.

Again, please reply to what I actually posted instead of to what you wish I posted …

So youre projecting? Exactly what you said there and there. And for that political connection you were asking for, here it is

Big named women stars ( all liberal) participated in the cover up.

You notice of late how little talk on this forum is about the misogynist Trump… Me thinks their is more than a subtle difference between 'When you are rich they LET you grab a p*ssy" and “If you want to get anywhere in this business… strip and spread”…

Again, the left loves projecting, and most if not all of their allegations and projections have been blowing back at them bigly:

-This harvey weinstein’s sex scandal, which is just the tip of the ice berg of the rest of the pedowood gang. Kevin spacey was jsut recently exposed

-MUH RUSSIAN HAXXOR (we all know how this is blowing back at them, not only the Hillary/DNC but even twiiter effort to sell ad space for RT to influence the election)

-“Look muh racist confederate flag, all whites are racist dont vote them into office” - the ad

…and then an actual terrorist drove a truck into people in NYC’s Halloween night and they all cried … racist and islamophobic.

This is interesting in relation to the subject of ‘sexual harassment’ in general. It is of course Trump acknowledging the Navajo Wind Talker’s contributions in WWII. If you watch this you will see the president in, what I would consider a natural exchange, touching each of these MEN in ways that has been described as sexual harassment by women… I would really like women to respond.

Lol, people tuned in to them BECAUSE they hated republicans and wanted the laugh. But there are republicans with some dignity, and some democrats as well.

Michael Steele telling it like it is.
:heavy_check_mark:
@MichaelSteele
Your refusal to acknowledge you’ve just endorsed an alleged pedophile for the sake of “a vote” tells me Roy Moore will be a Trump Puppet and America no longer has a moral compass under your “leadership”.

The media knew and joked about his sexual abuse and now they act as if they had no idea , just like the Hollywood hypocrites that pretended not to know about Harvey . The whole theme was that he does the show and then he has sex with people, with employees,” Scarborough said. “So was this whispered behind closed doors? No. It was shouted from the mountaintops and everybody laughed about it.” And if your hero morning Joe said it you have to believe it like a good dems ! shrug :laughing:

Actress Lena Dunham said she told Hillary Clinton’s campaign about disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein and was uncomfortable with his presence during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to a report . Weinstein had donated thousands of dollars to Clinton’s political campaigns over the years ,so the hell with the women !

Well to be honest, its Lena “I should have moved to canada by now” Dunham, and if you even speak to her, its rape…

At the rate the Democrats are going this scenario might be entirely possible.