Hate and bigotry win big in Virginia

Back to the same old shit . We will see what happens in 2018 more Democrats up for election and in states that could swing to the good side .

That’s for sure. You may look to Virginia as a prelude to the mid terms.

Virginia is a democratic state !
In the history of Virginia there have only been ten republican governors out of 74 !
The republican running didn’t run as a Trump advocate he was a establishment republican and he lost !

Republicans had made great strides recently however and the state House was (until Thursday night) heavily lopsided republican.

And that happens to be LESS than half of America today . You have to wonder what the hell is wrong when the WORKING American has to go into debt to pay for healthcare with deductible at $7000 per year and those couch potatoes get as many ER visits than most in a LIFETIME and pay nothing , zero , nada … Life in la-la liberal world ! quack, quack …

#NONFL4ME

It’s funny how much capitalism is promoted and then complained about when it works. Healthcare is for prophet in America which is why it’s so much more expensive than countries in Europe and elsewhere that provide it at half the overhead.

Working America is involved in a class battle today and the results will be working with dignity or working in servitude to the elitist minority !

The “working class” use to have strong unions at their backs that safe guarded them from what you fear. Unfortunately, the right doesn’t like unions. Click on the link and watch the 30 second transformation.

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2015/02/23/385843576/50-years-of-shrinking-union-membership-in-one-map

A Poverty Trap
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has indicated its belief that Medicaid itself discourages work. Specifically, CBO wrote that “expanded Medicaid eligibility under [Obamacare] will, on balance, reduce incentives to work.” Because an extra dollar of income could cause beneficiaries to lose access to Medicaid, costing them hundreds, even thousands, of dollars in insurance premiums and co-payments, some individuals will avoid work to keep their incomes below eligibility caps.

However, few have examined the way in which Medicaid can keep people in poverty not just from its direct effects (i.e., discouraging work), but by its indirect effects—the opportunity cost associated with state spending. Every dollar a state spends on Medicaid represents a dollar not spent on rescuing a student trapped in a failing school, or on scholarships for working-class families to attend top-tier universities.

Such tripe.

People dislike unions as they do little for the workers. The leadership takes union dues and live like CEO’s spending the workers money on buying votes.

Union representation has fallen off a cliff except in government where it flourishes.

@imjimo from the EPI.

http://www.epi.org/publication/briefingpapers_bp143/

You speak with such expertise on local Commonwealth politics. Tell me, where do you live within the Commonwealth? As you know, I am in Alexandria Independent City. I do a lot of business in Fairfax and Loudoun Counties and spend a lot of time talking to people who live there.

I don’t live in the state (wasn’t trying to leave the impression that I do) but it wasn’t that difficult, Virginians primaried Stewart (much much more like trump) in favor of Gillespie whom they preferred to run against the democrat.

The thing that everyone on the left and most on the right choose to ignore is the fact that health care in America has become unaffordable to most working Americans !
My wife looked at a ACA policy . With a subsidy and only paying one dollar a month the policy has a $7000.00 deductible . Meaning the policy pays NOTHING until the policy holder spends $7000.00 out of pocket !
The cost of health care is out of control !!!
In fiscal year 2016, the federal government spent $3.9 trillion, amounting to 21 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product (GDP).Oct 4, 2017

Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, and marketplace subsidies: Four health insurance programs — Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and Affordable Care Act (ACA) marketplace subsidies — together accounted for 26 percent of the budget in 2016, or $1 trillion.

Nearly three-fifths of this amount, or $594 billion, went to Medicare, which provides health coverage to around 57 million people who are over age 65 or have disabilities.

The rest of this category funds Medicaid, CHIP, and ACA subsidy and exchange costs. In a typical month, Medicaid and CHIP provide health care or long-term care to about 74 million low-income children, parents, elderly people, and people with disabilities. (Both Medicaid and CHIP require matching payments from the states.) In 2016, 9 million of the 11 million people enrolled in health insurance exchanges received ACA subsidies, at an estimated cost of about $31 billion.

So rather then face the out of control cost of health care we / our corrupted government decided the government would throw our money at the problem typical swamp reaction ! they pad their pockets with special interest money and bankrupt the nation !

Something has to change our national security is chained to our financial well being . Get prescription drugs and health care out of the swamp !
Price controls , nationalize of health care , increase the number of doctors by funding their education and then requiring a number of years of public service in reciprocity . Make the federal government negotiate with health care providers and drug manufactures for pricing to the larges user of there services !

Or maybe Virginia is full of government employed liberals who knows who will help secure their bit of cheese.

Healthcare in America is for profit. Medicare however operates at a 3.5% overhead with its director earning a scant 247K as compared to 5,10,20 million in compensations made to health insurance company CEO’s. It can remain private and for profit or not, shrug.

And Medicare invents absolutely NOTHING… Medicare researches absolutely NOTHING… but it does seem to be a massive distributor of Opioids…

1954, 34.8% of all U.S. wage and salary workers belonged to unions, according to a union .
What do you think changed ?
19_LaborUnions_1
I’ll tell you what changed free trade corrupted American corporations and they corrupted the government of the United States of America !
The short of it is the global elitist establishment scum claiming fiduciary responsibility to shareholders closed more then 70000 factory’s in America displacing America workers with slave , child , and forced labor from around the globe !

Do you belong to a union ?
Have you ever belonged to a union ?

Hey, I was against NAFTA, GATT and TPP. Both parties have been doing this to America. The George HW Bush administration put NAFTA together and Clinton signed it into law. The same corporations do not want secure borders in preference of the free flow of goods, capital and labor and we both know that both parties pander to big Business. As before, it’s past time to sideline the r and d with an I.