Hello Community

My name is Kyle. I’m 28 years old and I hail from the great state of Virginia. I founded PDF several years ago, sold it to a friend who ran it into the ground, who sold it to the current owner, so you can imagine I am quite pleased someone came along capable of turning the community into something decent. I really like the new platform so far. There’s not much to me. I’m an EMT and Firefighter presently going to college. I am a history major with a focus in education - which means I’ll receive a history degree and a shot at the PRAXIS test for a teaching license in a few years. I served in the USAF from 2011 - 2015 and was a Surgical Technician. Politically, I am very active. I am a conservative, a patriot, and constitutionalist.

Welcome to the community and we are glad to have you!

@rebel - sincerely, thank you for joining us. We have a lot of similarities. I live in VA, served in the USAF from 1999 - 2009 and then in the USAF Reserves from 2009 - 2015 - currently taking a break right now but will finish my time. I tried really hard to get the old platform up and running again, but there were some challenges that Cosmic left me with. So, I started over and kept the re-directs up so old members could easily find us. I hope you stick around for a while. There are a lot of great people here and similar to PDF (I read nearly every thread before building this site), we are not an echo chamber. There are a multitude of views here which generate a lot of great conversation. Feel free to send me a direct message at any time.

@Patriot you’ve done really well. I have to hand it to you. I’m impressed with it and the fact that you have PDF’s old domain pointing here really helped me find it. Cosmic, and I’d hate to speak ill of him because he is a good kid, is not the best webmaster. He thinks he is but he’s really quite bad at it. Unfortunately time got the better of me. I didn’t have the time or motivation to continue the site. It’s kind of ironic I’m saying this today because today is the last day of the fall semester. Thank God and I am ready to party, after I finish two research papers of course, but they’re the last items on my docket until January. I just left a political community and I am looking for a new place to call home. I’ll settle in and see if I can’t get some others to join in. I look forward to seeing what you make of this place!

Welcome and thank you for your service! I joined PDF just before we came over here. Glad to have you with us! Love your profile pic!!!

Welcome to our home.

You can breathe.
You can blink.
You can cry.

You can help us Make America Great Again!

Hey @Rebel looking forward to what you have to share and good luck as you finish up your history degree and start another career. Share what you learn!