Hillary Clinton 2018 Makers Conference - Chokes On Her Own Bullshit

Feel Good Video Of The Month

Hillary makes an appearance at the 2018 Makers conference via live stream. Things don’t go quite according to plan as moments into her propaganda speech she begins choking on her own bullshit again.

Put down your drinks and take a deep breathe. What ensues is comedy gold

Fingers and toes crossed. Any day now.

I was waiting for secret service to come in and toss her in the back of her van/ambulance. Those guys are probably pros by now at chucking that meat sack with some force!

Yuck. That open mouth cough right into the camera.

Words on the street, that she started the flu epidemics this year. She has the bug but takes her medicine half-heatedly, and she has plenty of emergency care so shes currently carrying the super flu right now in her body, and it has been incubating inside since 2015.

The only remedy is some Comet Ping Pong Pizza and spirit cooking.

Does anyone honestly want to listen to this woman speak anymore? Is there really a market for Hillary Clinton or anything that she reads off a teleprompter on a crappy live stream? Questions to ponder.

I don’t think a week goes by but you guys have one HRC thread or another. A has been, washed up, out of office aging woman who is exactly irrelevant yet the derangement proceeds. Damn that woman is under the trumpian skin. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Not really - remember, Trump is your President at least until 2020. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

The Wicked Witch of the West is relevant as long as her Liberal enablers keep her in the news. As I said before, she could be at the opening of a Dunkin Donuts store and the press would make it national news.
Give us a break from seeing her on TV.

Right, which all the more reason that the continuous attention that an old washed up has been getting such attention here is bizarre.