Hillary Clinton is endorsing a start-up social media for her 65 millions voters

In the words of its creator, Peter Daou, Verrit is his attempt to create an online hub for Clinton backers so that they can find easy-to-share facts, stats and other “information you can take out to social media when you’re having debates on key issues people are discussing,” he said in an interview.

Soon after Clinton’s tweet, though, Verrit stopped loading for web users — the result of a “pretty significant and sophisticated” cyber attack, Daou told Recode. He declined to share the name of his hosting company, and did not yet know who exactly was behind the incident. But he said the traffic driven by Clinton’s endorsement — which generated more than 10,000 new Twitter followers for Verrit — isn’t responsible for the outage.

A start up with a new product being unprepared, flooded by Hillary’s own twitter endorsement. And they blame it on “muh russian hackers” again. Wonder if @Patriot has any insight into this.

Does everything that this woman touches somehow managed to get hacked or what?

When the F will she go away ? :scream::weary::anguished:

Verrit. How clever…only the likes of geniuses could have come up with such a unique name as Verified Reddit.

They love echo chambers… then they don’t have to actually explain themselves. Everyone goes to sleep at night happy in the knowledge that everyone agrees with them…

I like how they create a narrative and then celebrate it as being reality:

I just got my Verrit confirmation code!

Oh, wait…my bad…that’s not a Verrit code…that’s the date Seth Rich was murdered.

Auh… got a good chuckle out of that…:rofl::+1:

The whole concept of that Verrit site Faillery Cunton endorsed is… bizarre. What even… who the hell would use that?

I was hoping for a social networking site that I could absolutely destroy lefties on, while enduring their substandard memes, and being called a “bootlicker”, and a “chud”.

Clearly when she dies.

Is that even possible? Between her and Soros I feel like that’s never going to happen.

There is no hacking. Just a cover story for selling their database for profit.

Hilly’s got to eat.

A week would be too long !!! Slick willie needs to double bag that head and wear two blindfolds and bang the hell out of her while imaging he is doing Taylor Stone !

http://photonshouse.com/photo/2e/2e5ae7b3fb457c590412e9115da796e3.jpg

Too soon, my friend…

Doesn’t she have enough sites for her bots and shills? She’s got Reddit, Facebook and Twitter under her control and she still lost the election. She’s got Instagram and Tumblr under her control and still lost the election. She’s got Apple and Google too. Yep, still lost. She has the entire mainstream media under her control…and is still the biggest loser in US history. So she thought it would be a good idea to endorse some unheard of platform that can’t even stay running? I bet there are about to be a ton of new emails and evidence leaked by WikiLeaks. She needs her sheep distracted.