Hillary lists the reasons she lost

She missed the most important reason, herself.

She largely cited these factors for her defeat:

• Russia. “A foreign power meddled with our election,” she said, labeling it “an act of aggression.” She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin’s involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.

• Misogyny. “Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted,” she said. Clinton added that “some people — women included — had real problems” with the idea of a woman president.

• Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state’s use of a private server.

• WikiLeaks. Weeks of disclosures of stolen emails from the personal account of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, were particularly harmful, Clinton said, adding that it “played a much bigger role than I think many people yet understand.”

Why can’t they just go away? Like retire and just take more money out of the foundation for fun.

Look out the pity train is on the roll once again , next stop suck it up and move on ! Time for that call to 1-800-waa-waaa . :grinning:

Let’s not forget her daughter, Chelsea, said that she, Chelsea, has not ruled out a run for the Democrat nomination for President in 2020. Well, she couldn’t do worse than her mom.

Hasn’t everyone had ENOUGH of the CLINTON’S ? :scream:

When Bush was done, he left the political scene, why can’t the 2 democon charlatans clinton bama do the same?

The Clinton’s went from "dead broke " to MILLIONS of dollars and BILLIONS in the Clinton Fraud Foundation . It’s all about the MONEY !

Yeah and Hillary could have been President of the United States. Thankfully she isn’t.

One thing I have discovered recently about the right is how quickly they will turn on one another and stop supporting one another - a problem Democrats don’t have. So, as I read all of the “this isn’t what I voted for” crap and people saying the aren’t going to support Trump about the Syria airstrike it leads me back to two things.

1. Hillary isn’t the President and no matter what we disagree with we didn’t end up with this crooked piece of shit in office who takes no responsibility for her own actions and mistakes - and her base still grovels at her feet and defends her

2. The GOP isn’t deserving of the powerful elephant as the party mascot and logo. I have one that is more appropriate for Republicans, Trump turncoats, and Never Trumpers.

The Dems can keep their jackass logo. They earned that one.

Painful visual @Ashley but good point.

None of the ‘reasons’ she lost were of her own doing- and she calls Trump a narcissist?

WHERE IS YOUR trigger warning !!!

Kind of falls in line with society today.

It’s always some else at fault.

While you might see that as a negative, I don’t really because I have never been a particular fan of the kind of relative moralism that guide and keep liberals together. It, of course, makes defeating the liberal agenda much more difficult but I have never seen right or libertarian leaning believers as a collective… The one thing that always amazes me is that the right NEVER attempts to bring to the attention of the American public or attempt to correct the ambiguity that exists in the constitution allowing liberals the free reign of the federal government… why is that?

You are right however… the right doesn’t really deserve the elephant as a mascot… one of its attributes is memory.

People tend to forget the left always follow the leader where as the right tend to be more independent. They really don’t turn on each other but tend not to follow the leader when their beliefs are a bit different.

I wonder if Hillary had a long talk with BIGFOOT when she was wandering in those woods ! :grinning:

Reasons that she won’t accept include: her corruption, her criminality, her failing mental health, etc.

After four months Hillary still refuses to look in the mirror as she runs out of fingers to point explaining her loss!

From Robert Laurie at Herman Cain’s website:

"Hillary lost for one reason, and one reason alone: Most people in most states didn’t want her to be President. "

“B-b-b-b-b-but muh 3 millions popular votes”

All from states with no Voter ID laws.

This one is funny… It isn’t Hillary but I wouldn’t be surprised if she or one of her people put forth the idea… The left just can’t let go and they are so riddled with duality… they lost and it was someone else’s fault and they won… and it was still someone else’s fault.