Historical Data--Republicans vs. Democrats

Over 90% off all daily violence happens in towns run by Democrats.

The party of racism

Brainwashed is a manipulation of truth…I’m afraid that you fall in this category rolavine…

You ask for the impossible.
Prove your not an evil robot from the plant Zork?
And I just know you are this rigorous in the formation of your own opinions, ha!

Yes,
Try this one on, there are so many
Though you will have to accept that racists make racist comments, and I’m sure you will weasel on that. From the wikki, not biased it’s the best we got.
"In 2013, the State of New York filed a $40 million civil suit against Trump University alleging that the company had made false statements and defrauded consumers. Two class-action civil lawsuits were also filed naming Trump personally as well as his companies.[57] During the presidential campaign, Trump criticized Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel who oversaw those two cases, alleging bias in his rulings because of his Mexican heritage.Trump said that Curiel would have “an absolute conflict” due to his Mexican heritage which led to accusations of racism. Speaker of the House and a Trump supporter, Republican Paul Ryan commented, “I disavow these comments. Claiming a person can’t do the job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment. I think that should be absolutely disavowed. It’s absolutely unacceptable.”

Yet I provide photographs of Trump being NOT RACIST. You provided OPINIONS that he is.

I know it’s hard (if not impossible) to prove a negative. However, when the preponderance of evidence conflicts with the claimed positive, the negative is supported. Donald Trump is nowhere near racist.

Paul Ryan’s comment is OPINION. It is ridiculous to assume that one’s heritage (whether a judge, a policeman, a teacher, a doctor, a lawyer, a congressman…or a garbage collector) does not affect their opinions regarding an issue that concerns their own heritage.

There you go as I expected!
Nothing can every be proven to your level of satisfaction, right?
So how do you know Trump is worthy of your support?
Prove it to me!

So if I have my picture taken with a black person it proves I’m not a racist?
Do they air in the dimension where you dwell?

I dont see it as a racist comment, I see it more as a stupid comment trying to deflect and bring attention to the judge vs his trial.

I bet if the Judge’s name was McGinty he would have come up with something about McGinty

let me ask you something, if a white person calls someone or refers to african americans" as n*ggers" would you consider that racist?

He proves it by doing what he said he would do. He has been amazingly successful despite the obstruction and anti-American opposition of the Democrats, the RINOs, the FAKE NEWS media, the swamp dwellers of all persuasions, foreigners that love to intervene, and whoever the fuck else resents his being elected.

You are simply too brainwashed to recognize that his successes are positive corrections to the negative effects of 8 years under the mulatto Muslim messiah.

If it was accompanied by a story wherein you have been given an award for promoting diversity or contributing to the promotion of family values in the ghetto, I would immediately classify you as non-racist despite what any worthless, piece of shit, opinionated, stupid fucking redneck said or printed.

“mulatto Muslim messiah” nice, so you are both a liar and a racist? And so efficient too, got that all our in 3 words.
And the rest of what you say is opinion, based on blind faith.
You may not think you are brainwashed, but you’d be the only one!

Apparently, you do not know the definition of ‘mulatto’. Also, you do not choose to recall that Obama once made a Freudian slip and admitted to “my Muslim faith”. That he is considered a ‘messiah’ by his faithful followers is a matter of fact.

By the way, the mulatto Muslim messiah also made another Freudian slip in referring to his wife as ‘Michael’. She’s a chick with a dick, don’t you know?

I’m done with this, believe what you want I don’t care

That’s a better attack, I was afraid you were going to say that I say Trump is a lying POS, and argue that he really isn’t factually a POS.

I had no objection to massiah.

What is ‘massiah’? Should I be objecting to it?

Maybe, it’s a typo but also a plaintiff in a 1964 Supreme Court case about the 6th amendment that I never knew of before your observation. Another learning opportunity.

Wiki can be edited by anyone. Anyone using Wiki as definitive proof of anything, is both stupid and lazy. PS the word is “mute”.

Sorry, Charlie! We were speaking of the word moot.

I’ve found wikki to be a very reliable source, and the continuous editing tends to purge BS. Hey but if you can’t handle the news call it fake and keep your implanted BS in tact, right?
It begins with a realization that you’ve been brainwashed.
And it isn’t hard because the fools brainwashing you aren’t that smart!