Human smuggling by 2 DACA status illegals

And as I SAID, even if he is, and that’s a very big if, regular order when he isn’t the president. :wink:

I don’t see working Americans ever taking politics at face value ever again !
We are seeing what a free man can accomplish .

The number that will swell is those being deported in the next 365 days !!! :wink::laughing::laughing:

Were you the one that said he didn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the election ? So you are telling us he won’t be president , perhaps after 2020 !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maybe you will care now because this ILLEGAL killed a black man …

Monte are you still in denial that HRC isn’t President . Do you support a twice deported ILlEGAl with a blood alcohol level 3 Times the state limit driving without a license(how surprising) hitting 2 people with a car.
This Bum shouldn’t be here, but we have to deal with it. Luckily Federal Charges are being filed against him .The football player was 26 yrs old in the prime of his life, he cannot know the joy of having a family.and his parents or parent will not be able to enjoy being grandparents to his children. Correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t know if he is a father. There’s no Defense for this Bum!!!

Undocumented immigrants attending the University of California at Berkeley may soon have a designated safe space on campus, as well as an $800,000 fund to address their financial needs.

More money unavailable for Legal Residents of this country. Could this be considered Racist???

The needs of legals are far down the bottom of the list in democratic Cities and States ,legal’s have become accustomed to fending for themselves !

A 17-year-old MS-13 gang member was sentenced to 40 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to the horrific murder of a teenager who was stabbed 153 times at a Maryland park in 2016. One of nancy and Schumer’s CHILDREN !!!

It’s to bad these guys pray on there own . If they were to branch out too gated community around the country we would have a wall security and mind fields post haste !

How much Mercy did this Thug show his victim . We have SCOTUS to thank for his Light sentence as a Juvenile. Death would have been more appropriate. Bring back the Chair and lets Fry these Bums on Primetime TV.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) placed immigration detainers on two Mexicans and an Ecuadoran national who have been charged with sexually assaulting an “incapacitated and physically helpless” woman in New Jersey.

And now …

An unlicensed illegal immigrant was “grossly impaired” when he crashed into an ambulance and killed a 3-year-old boy, court papers say. Jose Duran Romero, 27, blew a 0.19 on a breathalyzer nearly two hours after the crash, more than twice the legal limit

Two more Americans have been slaughtered by an illegal alien who had previously been deported.
Prudencio Ramirez stands accused of killing his 18 year old girlfriend and her three year old son in Washington State

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/10/09/previously-deported-illegal-alien-kills-firefighter-2-cillegal immigrant in car crash
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/10/09/previously-deported-illegal-alien-kills-firefighter-2-children-gets-2-year-sentence/

I assume there’s no public outcry from the Leftist supporters especially Nincompoop Nancy or Crazy Chuck.Lets not waste taxpayers money, set up the Electric Chair in a public square and fry their Asses and give the victims families the chance to pull the switch.

Nancy will speak for hours defending her 46 year old “CHILDREN” !!:roll_eyes: