I Guess The NFL Has Made Its Position Clear... SJW's Are Now Their Bread & Butter

True, but I don’t think you understand that they don’t care about that.

Auhhhh… Syncopate twins… I would thing that his remarks would be beneath his comment but when it comes to trump, progressives can resist the lowest common denominator… But I am sure that his mindless, cowardly rants will front run for you just fine…

Highlight it and touch the grey “quote” icon.

Your juvenile use of caps aside, no one cares what you think; their response is to ideas, and yes, sometimes to childish insults. Yet you should not confuse that with a notion that numerous “stupid responses” confer any importance or respect toward your childish use of such original gems as “piece of shit”, and “you’re too stupid to understand”.

To make an argument, take a position and offer your reasoning. Name calling, and insult only make you look like a weak troll for the ‘other side’.

More to the point, conservatives do find Trump to be an oaf; we just find the alternative, of Dem/progs running the country to be far more offensive.

But it’s always easier to assume all conservatives (including on this board ) are Nazis, or White Supremacists, or stupid (that’s why they have more money than liberals) and that Christians are primitives, and racists.

Yes, that was my point, and I already knew why you guys so easily look the other way. But I’ll always disagree with you that the two worst choices in US political history were the only choices.

Hey don’t blame me- I voted for Gary Johnson…

Oops, my apologies…

Sorry but if that needs to be explained then you truly are lost.

Guess you missed the help or FAQ sections.

Gary Johnson had some good idea but the problem is that while he says that he is a ‘practical’ libertarian, he would have been no different than a democrat with respect to open borders… and that really wouldn’t have helped us much…

True…but then I could show you plenty of examples when the left shit on the first amendment when it doesn’t suit their collective interests. It’s just one of the nastinesses of partisan Americans. On both sides, party trumps what’s right in any conflict of interest.

Well, when you are short on content, spelling and grammar are the only thing to critique … and since we have a pretty decent spell check we don’t usually comment on grammar. As a matter of fact spelling rarely comes up when someone actually has something of relevance to say… :roll_eyes:

Except for my missing e’s.

Got my new keyboard for the laptop. Maybe this weekend I’ll tear it apart.

Well figure it out, do you think I expected anything from you haters. There is only one use and one thing I want for you and that as a pole of excrement that has to be dumped. There are a few good people here though. So the request was for them, now if that is to complicated I’ll draw up some pictures and see if that will help.

How stupid can you get, why even respond . You have said nothing since you have been here.You have some goofy idea that you can come in here and not respond to the comment or thread but just insulting me. Like who could possibly care. That is nothing but brain dead. Why would I care what you think of me , your the main enemy of this country and its biggest threat, now explain to me why I would care about what the enemy of my country says about me. You wasting bandwidth with nothing. Who the fuck cares.

This I want to see , go right ahead hotshot . What do you have. Go ahead
Tell us examples when the left shits on the first.

Nice thanks. that takes care of that

No I really see that as being something the hate party does, not the only examples of it but very right leaning. They think their interpretation of the constitution is all there is , Dems know that it goes a little deeper then that and understand that the court defines the amendments. The hate party disregards those court decisions and think we should live by their definition of it.

[quote=“docgreen2010, post:65, topic:5743”]
More to the point, conservatives do find Trump to be an oaf; we just find the alternative, of Dem/progs running the country to be far more offensive.

But it’s always easier to assume all conservatives (including on this board ) are Nazis, or White Supremacists, or stupid (that’s why they have more money than liberals) and that Christians are primitives, and racists.
[/quote] Yes we know that you are those things , that why we appose everything that you think and want for this country. your simply this countries biggest threat and enemy. simple as that, we have to dispose of you.

No really, they both do it. You’v obviously stumbled onto a quite right wing forum here, but have you ever participated on a lefty forum???