I Think Sweden Has Finally Found 'Rock Bottom' In Its All Inclusive Love Experiment...!

A Swedish police station was bombed Wednesday evening, only the latest of several attacks against such symbols of the Swedish state in recent years.

The apparent attack against Sweden’s police in the migrant ghetto neighbourhood of Rosengård in Sweden’s migrant crisis frontier city Malmö took place around nine o’clock Wednesday night. There were no injuries, but several cars belonging to police officers and the facade of the recently built police station were damaged.

The Swedish government has prepared to hand out booklets advising citizens what to do in cases of war or terror attacks as the chief of the Swedish security service Säpo warns that the terror threat level remains heightened.

The Swedish government has announced that for the first time in decades it will be handing out a booklet entitled If War Comes to 4.7 million households to prepare citizens for terror attacks or a war, Aftonbladet reports.

Open borders leads to huge problems an eye opener for many Countries today . Unfortunately democrats care more about votes and illegals than American citizens and their security . :rage:

Daily reminder

I think we might see an all out Civil War in Sweden really soon. People are preparing.

Sweden should have a civil war at this point. It’s the only option they have left to take their country back. Their politicians are the ones that caused this problem and they’re not going to do anything to fix it anytime soon. Swedes shouldn’t have to waste their time waiting for things to improve. The only thing that will fix Sweden is for swedes to take direct action.

But, but multicult was such a wonderful success in Swedistan so far. I am confused now. The corrupt and incompetent Swedish government is distributing brochures, warning the citizens that war is coming. Yeah, that will help a lot. Brochures solve so many problems. Like these armbands that said respect or don’t rape or some such nonsense. The military in Sweden is cucked and pozzed, at least this is what I have been told. I hope it is not true, but why should they be exempt from the shocking depravity of the country from which they draw their recruits?

Don’t worry, I have been personally assured that this transformation must take place, or else Europe will not survive.

Remember how Hitler rose from the economic rubble that was Germany? Sweden will have hers, from a cultural dumpster-fire.

Realistically - once police stations start getting bombed without retaliation, the army will act. The government can either control it, or not.