I want to take this President DOWN! WHOS WITH ME!

Everywhere I hear the sound of marching, charging feet, boy
'Cause summer’s here and the time is right for fighting in the street, boy

Hey! Think the time is right for a palace revolution
'Cause where I live the game to play is compromise solution

Hey! Said my name is called disturbance
I’ll shout and scream, I’ll kill the king, I’ll rail at all his servants

It’s time to get smart gun protection. I’m talking taking away ALL semi automatic weapons from EVERYONE! And a limit on how many handguns can be bought in this country a year! It’s time to break on through to the other side!!!

We considered that with the last president and it was decided to let him finish his term then cancel all his executive orders making him nothing but a bad memory.

Only if we get smart car protection. I’m talking taking away ALL motor vehicles from EVERYONE! Since gun deaths and DUI deaths are approximately equal year after year it just make sense. We need to get these mobile weapons of war off our streets.

It is the definition that is the problem. I am not a fan of AR’s, yet there are also millions of semi automatic .22’s out there- regular plinking rifles that would also be caught up in a ban, because we all know how reasonable leftists are when they gain power…

Penned by Jim Morrison- ‘great philosopher’ who, before killing himself with heroin, used to get his jollies by dropping LSD and purposely crashing cars into trees. Perfect symbol for the left.

Your post title has nothing to do with your post.

Guess whos back, its Steve!!

Oh, hello smart mouth. How about you do your dance in on another part of the floor, Doc. I am not a leftist, I wrote in Kasich name for president. And my title is about taking our country back from those you stole it through the illegal election.

This is bait, gentlemen.

Kasich was HRC in a different body. Literally no difference between the two of them.

Is the bad joke back ??? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

" I want to take this President DOWN! WHOS WITH ME! "
You can barely take down your pants these days …:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

At least 15,549 people were killed by guns in 2017
Less that 200 by assault weapons.

U.S. vehicle deaths topped 40,000 in 2017, National Safety Council estimates
Many caused by cell phones.

The council estimates that talking on cell phones led to 1.2 million wrecks in 2013 , while texting was involved in at least 341,000 more.

Seems the best approach is to outlaw cell phones.

THIS

Well well well, I dare say you have the thin skin of a leftist. The election was illegal? Oh, I’m on tenterhooks, please elucidate…

Don’t use big words… they are confusing…

A left leaning RINO, congratulations.

Please… GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY, my friend. Where are you living? Earth? It doesn’t sound like it. How about THIS for logic. Turn that hearing aid UP!!

The car is a dangerous weapon, so what did we do… we got seatbelt! So we could travel safer, and what do you know? The death toll went WAY down. Let’s take that same logical approach to guns and gun safety. I want this a semi- auto free country! We can have handguns for protection though against criminals breaking into our houses!!

It’s not just the car but cell phones that cause the majority of accidents and nothing has been done to end cell phones.

Handguns are semi automatic.

Get it?

A Glock with 15 rounds is more dangerous than a semi auto rifle in a crowd.

but a law was put in place to ban them from being used while driving.

Not in every state. That’s not the case.