“If Chuck won’t let us dream, we won’t let him sleep,”

Chuckie is feeling the heat of late . President Trump made a fool of him , now the dreamers want their turn ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Too bad Sessions doesn’t have his ICE at the ready to ship their butt over that wall . The next time someone robs a bank they need to protest the cops wanting to arrest them . :roll_eyes:

RahRoh… I don’t think the shutdown netted the reaction Schumer was looking for… and as we see in the picture… the EyeWitness News was their to report his… midnight awakening.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Must be tough getting beat up from ALL sides ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I’m so dam delighted that’s what he gets for putting law breakers ahead of the safety and well being of AMERICANS !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sen.Shumer received his reward for being stubborn. This shutdown could have been avoided by being.smart enough to realize.these were two completely separate issues.
I guess all these protesters aren’t smart enough to figure that out.Their actions speak for themselves.

Actually, in good faith he could have actually gained a resolution to the DACA situation… but of course neither he or establishment republicans want to secure the border… and neither consider those considered by DACA to be anywhere near 650K… I doubt they will fair much better even with it as a stand alone issue… Actual border security and enforcement is just a bridge to far…

I agree both sides gain from loose borders and the number of DACAS is higher than they want to admit to.
At least with it being a stand alone bill,we’ll see who is any where serious about Border Security and the DACAS especially with mid-term elections comming up.

Nobody that counts/can do anything about it cares about border security. Both parties are pro globalization. Keep voting for republicans but you’ll not see a secure border. Globalization is the future, Love it or hate it. It’s way too big

Apparently so, the White House just announced that 1.8 million immigrants will get pathway to citizenship. They’ll trade that for 25 Billion for a border wall. And here the fat ass TIC promised two dozen times that Mexico was going to pay for it to the cheers of his base. Now he’s negotiating with Schumer because Mexico told him to FO.

President Trump knows the democrats will reject his offer and then the plan has worked to perfection ! :laughing:
Shutdown 2 and democrats will take the hit AGAIN !!! Watch the finger pointing and more sleepless night for Crying Chuckie . :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
CHESS NOT CHECKERS . :wink: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

President Trumps latest proposal is more than generous.He is making Congress to do their job and isn’t worried about bruising over inflated egotists like Crazy Chuck, Mad Maxine or Nincompoop Nancy.
Yes,there will be those that will not agree with President Trump but he’s looking to get past this and move on to other important issues.
It’s not perfect , but it’s a start and can be revised at a later time. So Infidel and Typhoon shouldn’t get their underwear on too tight.

Not so fast Freedom, it includes the biggest reduction in legal immigration in 100 years. Don’t get your hopes up just yet.

Vote for Gary Johnson and you won’t see a secure border either… He has the pie in the sky notion that if you unilaterally drop the borders peace and love and prosperity will flow to the people of the US…

Precisely the attitude that occurred in 1986… without actually removing the intensive for illegals to come here and work, nothing… absolutely nothing has been done to end illegal immigration and we move ever closer to the open border wet dream some people palpitate over because at some point a Mexican president is going to look across the wall at our next Obama and will say “Tear Down This Wall”… Without a word for mandatory E-Verify, this is not just an imperfect deal, it is a hideous deal.

I agree with @Montecresto1 that, for their own purposes, the establishment critters of both the left and right want open borders. Neither care about the safety or prosperity of the people of the US … and the people don’t see it. Trump however imperfect was a ray of hope… but I think he either sold out or always intended to bring this resolution to the ‘immigration problem’. Unless the left totally reject this plan, I don’t see how he rows himself into any better position with respect to his MAGA promises…

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Boy those mood swings that come with your TDS . But you were so happy because president Trump " CAVED " not so long ago , what happened ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: You get not 600,000 dreamers but a whopping 1,800,000 REMEMBER ?? :laughing::laughing: Waiting 12 years and being free from ANY criminal activity shouldn’t be hard for these sweet " kids " :laughing::laughing: You have to start taking a side and sticking with it , you are all over the place lately , first you love the deal and almost pissed your panties with joy , NOW you are whining about reductions ! shrug , shrug , :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

No, it’s not perfect. But that’s what comes with negotiation and compromise. In this latest White House offer, the president has caved in with regard to amnesty for another couple million immigrants that are here “illegally”. But, he retains changes to legal immigration that the left may find hard to swallow.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Not for us !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
The offer is LAST , BEST ,AND FINAL ! Negotiations are done , and over ! shrug :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Time for Chuckie to take massive heat from all sides ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

What comes from this kind of negotiation… driven by sentiment rather than logic and compromise driven by the intense need of some to go along to get along, will in this instance, give us something much akin to the compromise arrived at in 1986. That was an amnesty for 3 million… this will of course end up being an amnesty for 20million plus and other than just acknowledging that our sovereign border no longer exists we will be back to this same topic again…

Compromise in the middle is not always the answer and most often isn’t… compromise for the sake of compromise never actually addresses the problem at hand. I wonder… when this amnesty is done and dusted will Mexico and China drop their sovereign borders?.. I bet not.

They whine for months about getting amnesty for 650,000 , they had a meeting with the president open to all and there they claim just do DACA first then we can talk about the wall and border security . Next meeting dems decide to go to the media with the claim the president made “racist” remarks about brown Countries , everyone walks . Now the offer is NOT 650,000 but 1,800,000 and the dems are crying it’s a racist plan . The Dreamers are 99.99% brown , the next immigration plan involves 99.99% people of color and that color is NOT white . It obvious the dems want an open border and chain migration to include 15-23 family members . They want to import voters because most democrats are ready to jump ship .