If We Aren't Careful This Will Be Coming To A Neighborhood Near You

And the only distinction will be whether you are the pursued or the pursuer…

Never Think It Can’t Happen Here. It seems that many of our young have been guided into the belief that freedom of speech should be much more limited than just yelling fire in a theater…

It’s an interesting thing. The more the Communist Party cracks down on the Uighurs, the more the global jihad will turn on China. The most interesting part is that China and the Philippines, even though they’re regional competitors, will both have Islamic insurgencies.

Unlike us, the Chinese won’t tolerate that.

I applaud China for how they deal with them. These are not you friendly outspoken dissidents. The Uighurs are Muslim extremists and stone cold killers who know how to blend in. They don’t wear beards or Islamic garb. You can’t tell the difference between them and your average Chinese person.

Here’s a video from about a month ago of Uighurs going on an axe rampage on a bunch of people quietly playing cards.

Thats interesting to say the least. In a near mono-racial population such as China (tho Uyghurs look a bit non-asian to me from a quick search, more Turkish-like), there is no longer a cry of “Islamophobia” or racism, and the common citizen and the police can just do their jobs to storm out extremism. Cant say the same for most of western countries (saved Poland) where “diversity is strength”, the opposite of that over-recited phrase is being proven by the day.

Former White House ethics lawyer and director of the Office of Government Ethics Walter Shaub also said he is preparing to “take the streets.”
“This weekend I’m stocking up on portable phone chargers, warm clothes, & gear needed for when we take the streets. I’m concerned the assault on the rule of law is coming over the holidays when we’re distracted. It will be a defining moment for the Republic,” Shaub tweeted Friday. I guess he never heard of the Clinton’s when he preaches " NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW " What a fucking joke .