Immigration meeting, perhaps a broken promise in store

Rivers work for me !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

You need to make this your sig line! As most here think that only the democrats have done so. :roll_eyes:

The more power you give government to be involved in business, the more politicians will use that position to feather their nests… The progressive left broke the commerce clause but they will never close that door because government is E V E R Y T H I N G !

That’s because republicans are pro business and business is pro globalization. They can blame it all on the left, but it simply isn’t true. This is why you will not see a “big beautiful wall” built along our 2,000 mile border with Mexico, and it’s why you’ll never see mass deportations. Think globalization, it’s here to stay. And globalization is a threat to nationalism and the historic notions of sovereignty. And it’s bigger than we are.

I could see the grin on your face when you said that…

Wrong! He asked for a bipartisan bill. Do you know what that means??

We will have a big beautiful wall if the slugs on the left do what’s right for America and our working class !

Again, you can blame it all on the left here, though you’ve acknowledged elsewhere that both parties are to blame. Connect the dots. The Republican Party is pro business and business is pro globalization. You don’t have to like it but it is what it is, and it’s here to stay.

The bill is in play fund the wall stop chain and lottery immigration ! Republicans are standing with our President on this common sense solution to cut illegal immigration and fix a dangerous immigration policy !
Nancy and Chuck are telling the lemming to reject the bill !

You can continue blaming it entirely on the left but Americans know better.

Not much has changed since July 20, 2016 !!!

Well… thats not an entirely true assessment of the situation… Republicans take money from anyone with deep pocket will little regard for who they are as do Democrats. When you take that profit motive away from them, then they turn into statesmen… Creating laws which pick winners and losers which is a very long stretch of the commerce clause is their bread and butter… it is also why we do not have a very capitalist economy…

I guess it depends on what you’re referring to.

Interestingly they did not release the number of Rep/Ind/Dems surveyed over half were a 50/50 split between Hispanic and blacks and of the Hispanic vote 30% had to be done in Spanish…

The questions:

• Deporting all immigrants who are living in the United States illegally back to their home country

• Building a wall along the entire U.S.-Mexico border

• Allowing immigrants living in the U.S. illegally the chance to become U.S. citizens if they meet
    certain requirements over a period of time

So…you see, their is a lot of room for making this survey look just about any way you want it to look.

We shouldn’t even need a wall honestly… The Mestizos should be so afraid of being killed for crossing that border line that they wouldn’t dare… That’s how our ancestors did things… It’s the policy in place that causes the flood of illegal immigration not the lack of a wall…

So much this.

But also the wall itself is irrelevant if we don’t get rid of the advocates for these criminals.

Unless they build it out of the corpses of our enemies and traitors the wall really wont mean anything other than Trump keeping his promise.

Really? When did our ancestors shoot Mexicans crossing the border??

Ok, John Kelly said it straight up on Fox when he said that Trumps idea of a two thousand mile long big beautiful wall with his name emblazoned in gold along it every hundred yards was uninformed campaign rhetoric. He’s since been informed and understands/has evolved his thinking of the wall. You’ll start hearing more and more from Trump that when we say wall, we don’t necessarily mean brick and mortar. :joy::joy::joy: So not only is Mexico not paying for the pipe dream, there’s not going to be one.

I’m referring to the story you posted . More Republicans Favor Path to Citizenship Than Wall it looks like it was written on July 20 2016 .
Has much changed since July of 2016 ?

Oh I see. What has changed?