Iran Has Test Fired a Ballistic Missile

They have 15 days to deal with any compliance issues

14 days to hide things:

1. If the absence of undeclared nuclear materials and activities or activities inconsistent
    with the JCPOA cannot be verified after the implementation of the alternative
    arrangements agreed by Iran and the IAEA, or if the two sides are unable to reach
    satisfactory arrangements to verify the absence of undeclared nuclear materials and
    activities or activities inconsistent with the JCPOA at the specified locations within 14
    days of the IAEA’s original request for access, Iran, in consultation with the members of
    the Joint Commission, would resolve the IAEA’s concerns through necessary means
    agreed between Iran and the IAEA. In the absence of an agreement, the members of
    the Joint Commission, by consensus or by a vote of 5 or more of its 8 members, would
    advise on the necessary means to resolve the IAEA’s concerns. The process of
    consultation with, and any action by, the members of the Joint Commission would not
    exceed 7 days, and Iran would implement the necessary means within 3 additional
    days.

I just showed you that the international atomic energy agency which is charged with the job of making sure countries are compliant, says in fact that they are. The last time there was a dispute between an American president and the IAEA, the IAEA was right as well. Wonder when Americans are going to pull their heads up and face reality. If not, one of these times were going to get our asses kicked bad.

Hard to be out of compliance when you decided to say wait a couple of days so we can clear out the illegal stuff.

So you read the agreement then?

But even if, IF, Iran were to become a nuclear power, so what, who cares. The US is a nuclear power. And who gave us permission? Furthermore, the only country to ever have used them is the United States, and on two civilian targets. We have zero credibility here.

One more time. The IAEA says they are compliant, Bush and Trump notwithstanding.

What agreement?

Their agreement with a former president who didn’t have the approval of congress?

An interesting thing, hey hold the US to a bogus agreement which they totally ignore.

Interesting times we live in as Iran and NK know how to play our leftists and the media like a violin.

I believe that launch may have been a violation in and of itself. Having the missile as well. So is everything becoming clear to you?

That has nothing to do with the P5+1 agreement.

Btw, even republicans disagree with Trump on pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal.

Even longtime critics of the deal in Congress have their doubts about the wisdom of abandoning it. In an interview this week with David Ignatius of The Washington Post, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Bob Corker, Republican of Tennessee, strongly suggested that this is not the moment to abandon something that is largely working.

Resolution 2231 (2015)

Ballistic missile-related transfers and activities
What are the restrictions on Iranian ballistic missile activities?
Paragraph 3 of Annex B of resolution 2231 (2015) calls upon Iran not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology.

This was from the un endorsement of the agreement.

And where is the evidence that these missiles are capable of carrying nuclear weapons?

Why don’t you read up and stop defending Iran. I personally say let them do as they please and when they step out of line, obliterate them.

Iran has done nothing wrong. Why don’t you read up and stop defending the true aggressors. Do you know anything about our history with Iran, beginning with the CIA in 1953?

Actually, yes I do. I note how you changed the subject quickly to make it about something other that the facts.

The tactic of the progressive left, next up name calling, get an education, blah, blah, blah.

I’m changing no subject. Iran is compliant with the P5+1 agreement according to the people who are actually monitoring them and they have the same right to military defense as any nation does. It’s amazing that 70 years of abusive USFP toward Iran equates to Iran being bad in your mind.

Yeah I is not dat smart… I dunno nutin.

Have you read the agreement? Have you read everything that goes along with it?

You understand that that agreement has many facets and the UN endorsement of said agreement had the missile clause attached?

1. Arms

2. Sanctions on arms (Articles 1(1)©, (3) and (4), and 3 of Council Decision
    2010/413/CFSP; Articles 5(1)(a) and ©, 17(1) and (2)(a), and 19 of Council Regulation
    (EU) No 267/2012); and

3. Sanctions on associated services for the category above (see the references above).

4. Listing of persons, entities and bodies (asset freeze and visa ban)

5. Asset freeze and visa ban measures applicable to:

6. listed Iranian banks and financial institutions, including the Central Bank of Iran;

7. listed persons, entities and bodies related to the oil, gas and petrochemical sectors;

8. listed persons, entities and bodies related to shipping, shipbuilding and transport;

9. other listed persons, entities and bodies not related to proliferation-sensitive nuclear-,
    arms- and ballistic missile- related activities;

I’m going to go with what the people that are actually boots on the ground inspectors say about Irans compliance. And as I already showed you republican Bob Corker says this is no time for Trump to be reneging on Americas agreement to a program that is largely working. Now that’s money in the bank.