Is All Of This About Carter Page Just An FBI Attempt To 'Tie Up Loose Ends'?

In 2013 Carter Page was working as an “under-cover employee” (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against “Evgeny Buryakov”. In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial leading to a pleading of guilty from Buryakov.

So… while the FBI are accusing Page of meeting with Russians… it was because he was doing so at the behest of the FBI … and the people that were trying to recruit him as an agent against the US we the people he was put in front of by the FBI ???

Are we seeing an attempt to get Trump and tie up loose ends at the same time?

One meeting -4 warrants sounds right . :roll_eyes:

Strzok and Page texted each other 50,000 times in 5 months…5 months is 201,600 minutes…that is one text every 4 minutes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week… non-stop for 5 months straight…those numbers include the time it took to read the message and type out the responses…

It would be really unfortunate if leadership in the FBI had used a fake dossier and a fake Yahoo News article as evidence before the FISA court to spy on an American. It would be even worse if that someone was an undercover FBI agent.

In 2013 Carter Page was working as an “under-cover employee” (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against “Evgeny Buryakov”. In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial leading to a pleading of guilty from Buryakov.

On October 21st 2016 the FBI claimed to a FISA Court; to gain a “Title I” surveillance warrant; that Carter Page was working on behalf of a foreign government.

If Carter Page was working as a UCE (FBI undercover employee), responsible for the bust of a high level Russian agent in 2013 -and remained a UCE- throughout the court case UP TO May of 2016, how is it possible that on October 21st 2016 Carter Page is put under a FISA Title 1 surveillance warrant as an alleged Russian agent?

Conclusion: He wasn’t. The DOJ National Security Division and the FBI Counterintelligence Division, knew he wasn’t. The DOJ-NSD and FBI flat-out LIED.

These people really are not equipped to continue their level of subterfuge with the internet around.

Just for fun here’s an image of Carter Page’s testimony to the House Intel Committee, which was used in the Last Refuge article and links directly to the pdf from the house.gov domain, where Page directly states that someone illegally leaked his identity to the media as a person involved in the 2013 Russia case FBI the was pursuing.

They never thought she would lose.

Every single person that has been involved in this farce, from the DNC to the State Department to the FBI to the CIA to the media, should be shot by a firing squad after a quick trial by military tribunal.

Lol, good thing we still have a constitution and at least a few with an interest in living by it.

And who might that be? The people who took an oath to defend it and then turned around and violated it for political purposes? This whole thing is the equivalent of dropping cheeseburgers on the floor and eating them because “why waste it”.

Well no, of course not. I said people who live by the constitution that wouldn’t support what justdifferent said.

By Section 110 of Article III. of the Constitution of the United States, it is declared that: “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. … The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason.”

Please have a FACTUAL timeline on Carter Page:

2004 to 2007. Vice president at the Merrill Lynch office in Moscow and remained there for three years. Advised Russian energy co. Gazprom.

January to June 2013. Page meets and gives documents relating to U.S. sanctions against Russia to Victor Podobnyy, an alleged Russian intelligence operative in New York City. Page provides documents to him from January to June. Podobnyy served as an operative for Russia’s external intelligence agency while officially claiming to work at Moscow’s U.N. Mission in New York, although Page believed he was a Russian businessman.

August 25, 2013. Page says in a letter to an academic pres that “Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda.”

Summer 2014. The FBI begins monitoring Page’s communications under a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant, owing to his 2013 contacts with Russian operatives.

Jan. 23, 2015. The U.S. government charges Podobnyy and two other Russian operatives for acting as unregistered agents of a foreign government, after it had broken up a Russian spy ring aimed at seeking information on U.S. sanctions. Federal prosecutors include the Russian intelligence effort to recruit Page as part of the government’s evidence.

March 21, 2016. In an interview with the Washington Post, Donald Trump personally names the then-obscure Page as part of his foreign policy team.

Early June 2016. At a closed-door foreign policy roundtable held for visiting Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Page praises Putin as a stronger and more reliable leader than President Obama.

July 7 and 8, 2016. Carter Page gives a rambling speech and Q&A on “the future of the world economy” at the World Trade Center in Moscow.

July 20, 2016. Page meets with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Aug. 5, 2016. Hicks tells the Washington Post that Page is an “informal foreign policy adviser … [he] does not speak for Mr. Trump or the campaign.”

Aug. 29, 2016. Sen. Minority Leader Harry Reid writes a letter to then–FBI Director James Comey calling for an investigation into evidence suggesting that Russia may try to manipulate the results of the 2016 election. In it, he indirectly refers to Page’s speech in Moscow criticizing U.S. sanctions policy toward Russia.

Late summer 2016. The FBI obtains another secret court order from a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge to monitor Page’s communications, after convincing the judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power. The FBI waited until the Trump campaign had parted ways with Page to begin surveilling him.

Sept. 23, 2016. Yahoo News reports that U.S. intelligence agencies are investigating whether Page engaged in private communications with senior Russian officials, including talks about a potential lifting of economic sanctions should Trump be elected president.

Sept. 24, 2016. Steven Cheung, the Trump campaign’s director of rapid response, mirrors Miller’s comments, telling ABC News:
He [Page] has no role. … We are not aware of any of his activities, past or present.

Sept. 25, 2016. Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway tells CNN’s Jake Tapper that Page is not part of the Trump campaign:

Sept. 25, 2016. Page sends a letter to then–FBI director Comey, stating: “For the record, I have not met this year with any sanctioned official in Russia despite the fact that there are no restrictions on U.S. persons speaking with such individuals.”

Sept. 26, 2016. In his first public comments about accusations that he met with Russian officials, Page tells the Washington Post’s Josh Rogin: “All of these accusations are just complete garbage.” He adds: “All the ones that are mentioned in the various articles, I didn’t meet with any of those guys. … It’s completely false and inconceivable that someone would even accuse me of that.” Page admits, however, that he did briefly meet and shake hands with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich, a fellow speaker at the New Economic School commencement address.

Dec. 8 to Dec. 13, 2016. Page visits Moscow again, telling state-operated RIA Novosti news service, “I am meeting with business leaders and thought leaders.”

Jan. 12, 2017. At President-elect Trump’s first news conference, incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer denies that Trump knows who Page is:

Feb. 15, 2017. In an interview with PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff, Page says he had no meetings with Russian officials in 2016:

March 2, 2017. In a reversal of his previous comments, Page tells MSNBC’s Chris Hayes that “I do not deny that [I met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak].” He adds, “I’m not going to deny that I talked with him. … I will say that I never met him anywhere outside of Cleveland, let’s just say that much.”

March 3, 2017. In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Page suggests he is unsure whether Russia ever interferes in the internal affairs of other countries, and offers as an alternative that the U.S. has interfered in the internal affairs of Ukraine.

March 9, 2017. Papadopoulos tells the Associated Press that he has met Page only “once very briefly.”

April 13, 2017. Page tells ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos that he has “no recollection” of discussing relief from U.S. sanctions on Russia during his trip to Moscow in July 2016, though he adds “something may have come up in a conversation. …

Oct. 30, 2017. Unsealed court records reveal that Papadopoulos was arrested in July for lying to the FBI about his communications with Russians. Page tells MSNBC’s Hayes: “We [Papadopoulos and I] met briefly a couple times early in the campaign, yeah.”

Nov. 2, 2017. The New York Times reports that Page, in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, reveals he met with Russian officials during his July 2016 trip to Moscow. After those meetings, Page reportedly emailed at least one Trump campaign adviser to distill lessons he learned from his discussions with government officials, legislators, and businessmen.

Dec. 7, 2016 - Putin announces that 19.5% of Russian Oil Giant Rosneft has been sold to a group that include Qatar and a Swiss oil firm, Glencorp.

July 7/8, 2016. Carter Page met with Rosneft President Igor Sechin to talk about lifting sanctions on Russia.

Wanted to add what I learned in a Lawfare Podcast with a 4th amendment expert. Each american has a 4th amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure. That protection applies to the individual searched. It means, in Carter Page’s case, if he were unlawfully surveilled, and later charged, he can ask the court to suppress the evidence obtained in the unlawful search, and all the evidence that would not otherwise be found without the unlawful search (the fruit of the poisonous tree).

The 4th amendment protection is not transferable to others, notably to co-conspirators, or bystanders.

I guess not clapping at the SOTUA fits that definition.

I believe Carter Page had been working with the FBI as an undercover agent to spy on Russians before joining Trump’s foreign policy team. This whole Trump/Russia scheme was created by Clinton and Obama and their minions in the FBI, CIA, and Justice Dept. to take out Trump. I prefer to call them DEMONrats as so many of them worship Satan abuse kids!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yep, that’s why the FBI needed a FISA warrant to conduct surveillance on him. :wink:

If you follow the logic, to monitor the content of any calls or texts he received, they would need a warrant for that communication. Say a text exchange between him and Trump. Not even the fed can record a conversation without telling the person being recorded… without a warrant. Just because Page got in the room and ‘relayed’ the content of a conversation as an informant, the only way the fed could wire him is with a warrant and a FISA warrant gave them access to anyone via any medium that the used…