Israhell is not your friend

https://mk.christogenea.org/video-category/holocaust-hoax-miscellaneous-videos

“Under the new act, instead of 38 billion being the cap, as Obama stipulated in his 2016 MOU, [the US] must now give Israel a minimum of $3.8 billion per year until 2028."
We are charged $130 BILLION every year for ILLEGALS AND over $1.3 trillion in 10 years !!! :roll_eyes:

Islam and Muslims did 9/11. Islam is not out friend

Why has no-one ever been charged, not even OBL.
And most of the hijackers were from KSA but we wt to war with Iraq and Afghanistan - strange unless you remember that KSA and Israel are joined at the hip.

Might have something to do with the Muslim terrorists being incinerated in their own flying bombs

No bringing charges against anyone would initiate full discovery and that would uncover the truth.

I’m sure your delusions serve you well

JFK knew and Trump knows now

Ok go ahead and prove I am delusional - give me just one little piece of evidence that has not been refuted.

Provide a cast iron, credible, irrefutable source for you delusions and I’ll think about it. You made the assertion that Israel was behind the 9/11 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

…As I said ……………

Just curious. Are you or any of your family muslim? You seem to have a unusual hatred for israel :thinking:.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Stop it Buttdicker, you are just too funny