Israhell is not your friend

toirtap79 , GOOD JOB!!!
:dragon_face::+1:t3:

If you do the math on the holocaust it’s absolutely impossible for Germans to kill 6 million and cremate those bodies within the time of WW2. The math has been done and has been verified. I think some on here are scared, they trust what they have been taught for all of their life and anything going against that is totally disregarded

Yep - think its called cognitive disonance or normalcy bias

Now this is a religion I could convert to LOL

Are you anti-Semitic? If so, why?

Looks good to me as well :blush:

The entire New Testament is a rebuke of the Jews and their failure to understand the purpose of Messiah, once their visitation had been accomplished. Jesus spent his entire Ministry carrying his Cross by chastising the Jews. We are supposed to carry our own Crosses as did he. If you can’t understand this, or you were waiting for some explicit order such as “toirtap79, ye shall preach as I did, against those who attack the sanctity of the Christian Church and your Christian nations, especially if they be Jews”, then perhaps you’re no different to the Pharisees who couldn’t understand how a Man could be the Lamb of their Passover ritual.

1) Sicarii … read your history
2) Irgun, Haganah, Lehi … read your history. Before any Arab decided to play with cemtex and C4, the Jews were already well practiced at killing Christian men in Palestine.

Just a little list for you, if you were ignorant of the actual modern history of terrorism in the Levant.

Once again you don’t understand the purpose of the Potters Field transaction. Have you even thought for one second deeply about the purpose of the of the Fig Tree?

Mat 21:19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

Or the Vineyard?

The Parable of the Vineyard Tenants
Mark 12:1-12] And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard. And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty. And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled. And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some. Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son. But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours. And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard. What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others. And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner: This was the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable against them: and they left him, and went their way.

Who were keeping his Vineyard? Palestinians per capita are three times more likely to be Christian. There would be no gay parade capital in the Middle East if Palestinians were still the possessors - Christian and Muslim had been living in peace for over a thousand years. The Muslims didn’t knock down any of the Christian sites in all this time. Palestinian Christians were kicked off of land - and some murdered - by Jews during the post-WWII invasion of Palestine. Bethlehem has been severely de-Christianized, not by Muslims, but by Jews.

You are more in error than you know.

… “he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others.”
… “Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son. But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours. And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard. What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do?”

You’ve been reading too much Cyrus Scofield and you’ve been ignoring your Bible. Either this or you only listen to preachers in grave error, either by delusion or corruption.

Your error has been witnessed against. Change your error into truth by accepting the truth sent by the mouth of the heir, who gave his life for this very reason, or be Judged by that Son far more important than his humble messengers.

You could start by reading his word again, in the above context. Give it another read, then ask yourself whether you have ever understood God’s choice.

I’m sure the truth is very painful for you, set in your ways, your error, just as the Jews were 2000 years ago. I’ll pray you wake up. I’m not done explaining this to you, if you need more, just ask, it’s the commission I was given when I took up my own Cross.

One time I was on a tour bus going around central Europe. Sitting right behind me was a guy and a woman who had left the nunnery, he paid for her trip. He was trying to impress her and she was disparaging everything he said. After a few hours of listening to them I wanted to rip my ears off. I’ll stay atheist, thank you.

Boudica, I would join you!!! At least we agree on something.
:+1:t3:

The International Jew: The World’s Foremost Problem

Dev agree Islam wants to kill or convert, don’t dispute this at all but I do have a raised eyebrow in the belief that politics has changed. Brexit hasn’t happened, 2 years on, it’s nonsense and stall tactics, look at appeaser mays old job before PM she has had plenty of opportunity to wield the axe but her handlers clearly have different objectives. I know you keep saying about the evils of Islam and again I fully agree but we need to look at who has orchestrated this invasion ? Who is financing the NGO’s to mobilise these mongrels ? Who is ultimately controlling both sides of the political theatre, as having either left or right in government hasn’t made any difference to the long standing immigration issues? So if it has happened on both watches perhaps a higher level is keeping the gates to the city open ? Exodus has just posted a good vid in the R.H. A guy trying to join the financial dots. Not sure if it is all totally accurate but feel sure he is on the right track and his mantra of follow the money is something I personally believe holds all the answers.

Thanks Stu. When I said that politics has changed, I really do believe that it has. That is not to say that politicians have changed, yet. Politics have changed in that the electorate have got more involved, they are holding their politicians more accountable, but this won’t be reflected until after the next few elections, not just in the UK and USA, but also in Europe as well. The handling of Brexit has been shameful by Treason May, but her days are numbered. I’ll take a look at Ex’s vid, Thanks

:+1: That’s the issue I have mate. The time things are taking and every day more and more BS and obstacles and I believe this is deliberate as we are running out of time and when we do the maths on how many immigrunts they continue to allow in plus our already swollen numbers of those already here, then the birth rates of the same people and you see that if something radical is not done soon, simple politics won’t change the inevitable outcome of the white indigenous people being replaced.

Less than six months to go before the UK can step away from the EU’s delusions surrounding immigration, less than six months before the UK can eject whom she likes from her country, less than six months before the UK can reject someone’s entry to the UK can any goddamn reason it pleases and without having to provide that person with any justification at all if it so pleases

I admire your faith mate, we will see but I have the strongest of doubts.

Stu, I specifically said “UK can” and not “UK will”. What UK politicians do with their new found freedom from the EU is a different question, but the electorate will hold them to account and they won’t have the EU as an excuse anymore

This is one for you t

I understand mate fair enough, I’m just so cynical about the whole political system. The issue is they just don’t listen to the electorate, that is the current problem. June 2016 a democratic vote said pull the plug and here we are over 2 years later. I really don’t see that as politics and the electorate at work, I see it as a higher control and haven’t seen anything to convince me otherwise. I will be more than happy to be wrong about this and truly hope order is restored but…
What is clear from this thread and others is many of us see the issues and want them resolved to similar outcomes but we our divided as to the actual cause of our problems and this is why I think resolving is so difficult as we are looking for the answers in different places.

By no means is the job done by the electorate and certainly not by the Government. However without Brexit, the spotlight would never have focused on the EU and the Remainer politicians as it has done. Once seen, something can never be unseen. There are more questions to be asked than have been answered, but the electorate are more educated about the EU and UK politicians than they ever have been. Brexit is only the start of the EU / Globalist rejection and this is why I believe politics has changed forever. Politics is both the electorate and the politicians