Israhell is not your friend

Boobica, previous comments on this proved Israel existed before Palestine. With your DENIAL about the Holocaust, the Allies films of the DEATH CAMPS must have been made in Hollywood for propaganda purposes.
You haven’t answered why Moderate Arab states such as Jordan and Saudia Arabia dont want them either.
Stop being in DENIAL and see a SHRINK!!!:israel::stuck_out_tongue:

:thinking:…I’m guessing your the one on the bottom right…

Comments don’t ‘prove’ anything unless supported by something a bit more substantial than your friends trolling.
And no-one has yet told me what happened to the 6mil bodies.
Or why there were swimming pools at the ‘death’ camps.

Keep watching folks - I will be posting some more facts later.

Your conspiracy theories are not facts. Your constant excuses and diversions for the murderous barbaric Islam are not facts either

I have to say,…out of all the idiots I have encountered here, you are the fucking dumbest…:clap::trophy:

Yep I must be dumb coz I still can’t figure out what happened to the bodies,

Really a Holocaust?

Was there Really a Holocaust?

By Dr. E. R. Fields

The Holocaust has become the greatest instrument of sympathy which any nation has ever been able to use to gain support for wars, expansion and foreign-aid: This has made Israel the world’s sixth strongest military power. The gravest threat to all this wealth and influence is the growing doubt over the question of whether or not a real holocaust of 6 million Jews actually took place.

Numbers of Victims Don’t Add Up

The World Almanac for 1947 states that back in 1939 the world Jewish population was 15,688,259. The Almanac’s figures were supplied by the American Jewish Committee. Next the Jewish-owned New York Times of February 22, 1948 stated the world Jewish population for that year amounted “to 15,600,000 to 18,700,000 in addition to the 600,000 to 700,000 living in Palestine.” How could the Jewish population increase so rapidly over the war years if they had lost 6,000,000 people?

I guess in your opinion the death camps were Jewish Club Meds. Why don’t you change your address to Tehran or Damascus, you will fit in and be home. :israel::stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how your trolling comes across to ppl who,atm, are open minded about the Holohoax. Will they listen to your vitriolic ranting or my facts

If the Holocaust narrative is false, the ramifications are far reaching. Ethnic Germans have been slandered for decades on the basis of the Holocaust. Terrorism used in the founding of Israel was justified through it. It was even used to justify the slaughter, rape, and murder of millions of ethnic Germans after World War 2.

This idiot is a prime example of the libs agenda to rewrite history.

Love it when you use reason and well thought out arguments to refute the evidence

Israel never was your friend
On June 8, 1967, an Israeli torpedo tore through the side of the unarmed American naval vessel USS Liberty, approximately a dozen miles off the Sinai coast. The ship, whose crew was under command of the National Security Agency, was intercepting communications at the height of the Six-Day War when it came under direct Israeli aerial and naval assault.

WOW more intelligent posts from the resident troll.

Your a fucking lost cause. there is no possible way im gonna waste my time trying to help u understand anything when u say such ignorant shit…

Put ur head back up ur ass and go to sleep…

Ok thanks for your input but please promise me that you will continue posting here - you are doing more to promote my argument than I ever could.

Come on put me out of my misery - what really did happen to the bodies?

If you refer to foreign aid, your mistaken.

Foreign aid is not mandated by law but is a discretionary expense.

H.R.5141 - United States-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018
Has been introduced and has not gone beyond that stage.
05/22/2018 Referred to the Subcommittee on Research and Technology.
Action By: Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
05/09/2018 Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
Action By: Committee on Foreign Affairs
05/09/2018 Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
05/09/2018 Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
03/01/2018 Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
Action By: House of Representatives
03/01/2018 Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
03/01/2018 Introduced in House

As a side note, we pay over 135 billion a year for 11 million illegals which is far more than the cost of this bill and no one seems to care.

Israel gets close to $30billion yearly. It’s not just the foreign and military aid, but a range of skewed trade deals and subsidies that no other country even comes close to receiving.

You’ll be run out of politics in the US on a rail if you don’t sign THE PLEDGE, which, I can imagine, is a bit like being paid for sex with a John, though I’d never stoop to that level, apparently the vast majority of Democrats and Republicans in the US do.

Greatest ally … Hurrrr, Durrrr