Israhell is not your friend

Of course six million bodies weren’t found, you idiot. You can’t simply leave bodies rotting in the open for five years, which was the duration of the holocaust, roughly. The vast majority were cremated. Towards the end of the war, when the Germans ramped up the killings in anticipation of losing the war, they had to resort to mass cremation, as the crematoria were backed up and the bodies piling up were beginning to rot. Even this didn’t suffice, though, and they had to resort to mass burials. However, when the SS retreated to Berlin, they subsequently dug up the mass graves and burned the bodies, trying to dispose of the evidence. They did their best to sterilize all evidence of the death camps, dynamiting the gas chambers and crematoria and doing what they could to get rid of the bodies.

The piles of bodies you see in photos are only the people who died AFTER the SS retreated. The holocaust didn’t end when the camps were liberated. 500 people a day died after liberation, from starvation and disease. All those photos were taken by the allies. There are only several photos of the death camps while they were in operation, taken clandestinely by the Sonderkommando at great risk to their own lives.

Two million Jews were executed on the spot by soldiers, police, and killing squads. Those bodies ended up in mass graves or crematoriums from Germany to the Ukraine. The other four million were almost entirely cremated, and the ashes were dumped on fields and into lakes and rivers.

For anyone fed up with Google
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/duckduckgo-traffic-is-exploding/

ROFLMFAO - and you think I’m stupid?
Which comic did you read that in??

At last, the only sensible question you have ever asked. Thank you Buttdicker for asking such a meaningful and pertinent question. My emphatic response is YES, you are stupid beyond belief

Don’t actually care what you think - I’ll let the readers of this thread decide which of us is stupid. The q was rhetorical btw but you are too stupid to see even that.

You win :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dev you are not naive. You seem blinkered with respect to the widespread circle of Jewish influence, they represent less than 1% of the worlds population and yet are at the helm of business and finance the world over and it is well documented that within those circles they have pulled a lot of strokes. Is this just coincidental ? The Islam side of the coin is what it says on the tin IMO and I don’t think anything you say about this ideological nightmare is in dispute but it’s ok to look at the other side of the coin too.

I don’t care about Muslims killing Muslims in Muslim countries, I only care about their:

1. Being let through the front door of western countries by an enemy within; a fifth column led by Jews to destroy racial and cultural homogeneity in white countries.

2. Their being unnecessarily aggravated and provoked, because the foreign policy of western nations is captured by both Israeli and Saudi interests pushing for a larger conflict with Iran, in the end equation. White people pay for these wars, receive the blow-back, our sons and daughters are sent home in body bags, also, it gives even more fuel to leftists to run around talking about ‘muh imperialism’ … it’s Jewish supremacism and Saudi supremacism … fuck them both.

I’m sick and tired of these whataboutery arguments which constantly try to divert attention away from the big elephant - nay, T-Rex - in the room.

Once seen it cannot be unseen, and I’ve seen inside the sanctuary of power. No convincing me otherwise. I know what the Wizard of Oz looks like.

We should be FRIENDS with Russia. They are a nation of mostly white people with a rich Christian heritage. (You know … like we used to be.)

Aka the greater Israel project

I care about the threat that Islam is and has always been the biggest threat to civilisation. Anything else is a mere diversion

Stu, I don’t deny that Jewish are people in senior and influential positions. Politics has changed considerably since Trump and Brexit happened. The electorate are now demanding more accountability from their politicians and greater democracy. It is the duty of the electorate to hold their feet to the fire and we are in a position to do so, given the availability of data out there.

Islam on the other hand, wants to kill or convert

Wrong. The biggest threat to western civilization has always been organized Jewry.

Ask Jesus.

http://www.judaism-islam.com/jews-opene-the-gates-of-toledo/

The Jews that opened the gates of Toledo

QUOTE: During the 7th and 8th centuries Iberia (Spain and Portugal), was a divided kingdom ruled by the Catholic Visigoths, the region was home to a Jewish minority who suffered intolerable persecution under these Christian rulers.

• In 558 Ferreol, Bishop of Uzes ordered the Jews of his diocese to convert to Catholicism, those that didn’t abandon their faith were expelled from the region
  • In 694 Catholic bishops issued a decree that the Jews were traitors and should have their wealth confiscated and face perpetual slavery.
  • In 654 King Recceswinth of Toledo forbade Jews from keeping the Sabbath, dietary laws, marriage laws and circumcising their young
  • In 633 the Fourth Council of Toledo even describes the Jews, who were allegedly proselytizing their beliefs, as “the Antichrist‟s ministers.”
  • In 633 the Fourth Council of Toledo declared that all Jews must be baptized.

In the spring of 711, a Muslim army invaded Iberia led by Tariq ibn Ziyad, serving the Arab governor Musa ibn Nusayr, at Guadalete they swiftly defeated Roderick (Luthariq) the Visigoth King and then marched northward to the Visigoth capital of Toledo. Both Latin and Arabic chroniclers record that the Jews of the city “opened the gates of Toledo” to Tariq, who conquered the city. With more cities to take Tariq left Toledo and entrusted its protection to a garrison of Jewish soldiers, whom had rose up against the Catholic Visigoths and opened the gates. END QUOTE

Justified because they were ‘persecuted’ by Christians.

QUESTION: If you ‘persecute’ an endogamous and nepotistic minority, because you know damn well how subversive they will become if you allow them to become empowered within your own civilization, then at the first opportunity they throw your city gates open to sword wielding Muslims holding high the Koran, where exactly did your logic fail you?

ANSWER: It failed you because you didn’t eject them from your civilization lock, stock, and barrel, as soon as possible.

Fast forward to the modern day, and let’s have a look at what the Jewish elites in the European Union are gunning for … oh yeah … opening the gates to Muslims and preventing whites from maintaining a cultural and ethnic homogeneity. Sounds like, history repeating itself.

670 million who have been murdered under Islam’s war mongering and terror over it’s 1,400 year barbaric history says you are wrong

I DON’T CARE ABOUT ISLAM !!

I ONLY CARE ABOUT HE WHO OPENS THE GATES TO THEM !!

ffs, it’s not rocket science, but maybe you’re Jewish or part Jewish, explaining your constant need to deflect attention away from the real problem … the enemy within which hates western civilization and the remnant of Christendom, more than anything in the world.

Sorry Bud , but 670 million murdered under Islam’s rule because of it’s murderous, raping, terrorising, raping, paedophilic, homophobic, misogynistic teachings still says you are wrong

Same old cuckold response devoid of any context.

Your Basic Bitch rating is off the charts.

Gatekeepers are more important than a hoard of smelly desert rats who couldn’t screw in a light bulb by themselves.

God you are a numpty, Islam invades and it’s the gate keepers fault that they invade. I don’t doubt the gate keeper have questions to answer, but to seem to miss the crucial point that the murderous, raping, terrorising, raping, paedophilic, homophobic, misogynistic ISLAM invaded once again. Now correct me if I’m wrong here, if ISLAM hadn’t invaded, would the ISLAM problem have ever occurred? NO. The problem was once again ISLAM

Hurr, durr, hurr, durr … Muslims are invading … hurr, durr …

You’re like a broken record.

The problem with lax Nationalism - aka, Liberal Democracy - is that your borders aren’t policed correctly and your gates are ultimately opened up so special interest groups can dominate your Nation using divide and conquer tactics.

Multiple choice question:
If you build a nation and keep your borders open, and economic migrants flood in, who is MOST responsible for the chaos which ensues within your own borders?
1) The invaders
2) The politicians
3) The donors and special interest groups who control your politicians

Take your time now … there’s only three options, but I know the answer: “Hurr, durr, Islam invading, hurr, durr”

Hasbara much?