It Doesn't Matter if the Florida Parkland Kids are Crisis Actors

LM has tender ears and will chastise the language. These kids aren’t actors and good on Reddit for moderating.

Just the product of a liberal education !
With a inflated self image and little life experience to balance his judgment !

That pretty much nails it.

I bet I had the same education as you but passed my tests. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

For sure you struggled in debate…

You are a funny guy !
We all know how fragile your self esteem is and your need to make any one who disagrees with you less then you knuckle drag-er racist Nazi ect !
But you have out done yourself with your "I bet I had the same education as you but passed my tests "

Scott posted
"The more I see and here this kid, the more I think that he is a sociopath in the making… and he is being groomed."
My response was to Scott was “Just the product of a liberal education !
With a inflated self image and little life experience to balance his judgment !”

How you got to compare my education with your with your liberal education is a joke !
Get some rest take a nap this resistance thing is wearing on you ! Yawn :point_right::weary:

He’s in full outrage mode today.

Every topic spammed and he doesn’t fare well if he doesn’t have the last word.

Happy to provide the chuckle.

The impetuous TIC to a T.

Boring and a complete waist of good oxygen ! :point_right::weary:

Doesn’t have much to say that makes any sense about fire arms or school safety !

Or most of the topics as he blathers on with his SJ mentality.

He did say that in some circumstances cops should ignore the constitution and due process and confiscate guns leaving it to the courts (he hates) to sort it out later.