Its Refreshing To See The Justice Department Actually Stand On Legal Principle

I have long felt the entire gender identity movement has been driven by progressive trouble makers that found a friend in Obama who stacked courts to make ridiculous readings in the law… This is but one of them than needs to be rectified. But of course when congress actually takes a look at expanding Title VII to redefine the word ‘sex’, the should look to science… but not the contrived science like climate change…

What can the Justice Department do about this? If these activist judges continue down the same path that they have been going who can stop them? The way it seems now, everything will need to go to the Supreme Court which could end up clogging up the legal system for years.

Actually, it is gender, not sex that is considered a construct, but I don’t understand why they say that gayness occurs at birth. I mean, anyone can choose to fellate another man and pretend to love it long enough to deceive himself into thinking he likes it and was made to do it.

With respect to this notion of gender identity, I think it is and important stand because it is 1) currently black letter law that ‘sex’ denotes a biological distinction , readily identifiable at birth and testable with more than on scientifically proven tests 2) Congress writes the laws, not congress. Congress did not even consider ‘sex’ to mean gender… the concept, if it was even around then, had no traction in the world of science or medicine. I puts the judiciary on notice than it is congress, not they who write law. Unfortunately the role of the judiciary as been skewed from independent arbitrator of the Constitution to a political sidearm. As pointed out in the ‘Will America Be The Last Country On Earth To Elect A Woman President?’ thread, Kamala Harris would not support Neil Gorsuch because he believed his job was to value the law…

This is precisely the way it is with a lot of worldly experience… some people actually seem to derive considerable enjoyment from fence posts… I wonder what Freud would have said about that…

When the subject was about genetics some years ago, I conceded that if you were genetically predisposed to something and that genetic malady was relatively prevalent, then society must adapt to that scientific finding… but no such gene as been identified. What really turned me against the gay movement was their dishonesty. They were more than public about having the ability to ‘turn’ some otherwise hetero person… and I have known all my life that if someone can convince you that something is pleasurable, you are likely to try it…