Jewish Hypocrites: How Dare You Criticise Poland?

What I am about to write is going to ruffle a few feathers, I imagine. So be it- the truth must be known. At the beginning of February, the Polish parliament voted to make it illegal to accuse the state of being complicit in the Holocaust. The term "Polish death camp" is also now verboten. This is an amendment to a 1998 law which already prohibited:

"public denial, against the facts, of Nazi crimes, communist crimes, [and] other offenses constituting crimes against peace, crimes against humanity or war crimes, committed against persons of Polish nationality or against Polish citizens of other nationalities, between 1 September 1939 and 31 July 1990."

This amendment will also prohibit terms such as "Polish Death Camps"- a term that has connotations beyond simple geographical locations, in the same way that "English" refers to English people as well as things in England. In effect, the Polish government is recognizing that during the most recent period when there was no independent Polish state, there has been no Polish state to commit crimes against humanity. Therefore to say Polish Death Camps is inaccurate and for semantic reasons could suggest that the Polish state perpetrated the Holocaust. Naturally, Israel has gone absolutely mental at the idea.

On 29 January 2018 Polish President Andrzej Duda responded to official Israeli objections to the Polish bill, saying that Poland had been a victim of Nazi Germany and had not taken part in the Holocaust.

"I can never accept the slandering and libeling of us Poles as a nation or of Poland as a country through the distortion of historical truth and through false accusations."

On 31 January 2018, before the Polish Senate vote on the bill, Deputy Prime Minister Beata Szydło said:

"We Poles were victims, as were the Jews... It is a duty of every Pole to defend the good name of Poland."

A short time ago I wrote about the insane slander in the mainstream media that tarred the Polish Independence Day celebrations as a far-right and neo-Nazi rally. That piece entitled Western Hypocrites: How Dare You Criticize Poland gives a solid background to my opinions on the Polish state, and so I beg your indulgence for not re-hashing them here. Suffice to say that I find it as ridiculous and illogical for Jewish organizations to publish videos repeating the phrase 'Polish Holocaust' as I found the Western media denouncing Poland for celebrating her independence.

The video that follows has since been removed by the Ruderman Family Foundation, a US-based Jewish advocacy group. This video demands the United States sever all ties with Poland -a key NATO ally- because Poland has the temerity to pin the blame for the Holocaust on the Nazis.

Though I care little for what people think of me or my opinions even I am astonished at the brass neck exhibited in this video. Moreover, I reflect on my own feelings and see that I am reticent about writing this piece in such strong terms, reconditioning a headline lambasting Western media to again defend Poland- this time against a powerful Jewish lobby. Why? Perhaps it is so that there are some arguments goyim like myself are not permitted to make. Perhaps I fear the label of anti-Semite or Jew-hater myself.

So be it. Anyone, Jew or Gentile, who endorses this 'Polish Holocaust' video or the petition to suspend US-Polish relations is either a lying hypocrite or a fool. How dare these well off Americans spit on the sacrifice of Poland- it disgusts me. The wording of the Polish amendment is clear: the forbidden statements must be public, false and against the state of Poland- individual acts of collaboration can, of course, be spoken of. A Polish Holocaust? Please. It was Władysław Sikorski, Poland's prime minister exiled in London, who revealed on June 9th, 1942 that 700,000 Jews had been systematically murdered in Nazi concentration camps. Was it the fault of the Poles that my nation of Great Britain and the United States failed to act on the information, smuggled out at great cost by the Polish Resistance Armia Krajowa?

A Polish Holocaust? Yes indeed, the Poles suffered a Holocaust. Six million dead Poles, including three million Polish Jews, including two million ethnic Poles, including 30,000 children of Zamojszczyzna taken and ethnically cleansed by the Nazis.

A Polish Holocaust? Jews; remember the three million Poles who were involved in the rescue of your people. Remember the 50,000 Poles who were murdered by the Nazis for helping your people to escape. Remember that sacrifice. Go to Yad Vashem and read the names of the six thousand, seven hundred and six Polish Christians who make up the largest contingent of any nation among your Army of The Righteous.

A Polish Holocaust? Then why does the Israeli War Crime Commission itself recognize that only seven thousand ethnic Poles out of a population of twenty million collaborated with the Nazis? Is it not so that in a nation occupied by Nazis, in a nation that made it a crime punishable by death for any man to hide a Jew, that the Poles who risked their lives outnumbered the collaborators 500 times over? Has any serious person denied that some Poles collaborated? No.

A Polish Holocaust? If that is true, What was the Judenrat? What was Group 13? Who was Abraham Gancwajch? Was not the Jewish Gestapo collaborator Alfred Nossig killed by the Jewish Underground after a tip-off by the Polish Resistance? Did a Pole take 20,000 Jewish children from Łódź to be exterminated, or was that Mordechai Chaim Rumkowski? Josef Szynkman sent a quarter of a million of his own people to Treblinka. These are not isolated cases, as detailed in the book Patterns of Cooperation, Collaboration and Betrayal: Jews, Germans and Poles in Occupied Poland during World War II:

The actions of these individuals, often carried out in extreme conditions and under duress, facilitated the Holocaust much more than the activities of their Polish counterparts, which are all too frequently blown out of proportion, while the former are glossed over. Jews played an incomparably larger role than Poles in the ghettoization of the Jews, the day-to-day functioning of the ghettos, and their liquidation. The role of Jewish collaborators (police, councils) in the actual liquidation of the ghettos, however, was probably smaller than that of collaborators from among the neighbouring, non-Polish population, primarily Ukrainians, Lithuanians, and Latvians, operating in the lands of occupied Polish.

On the other hand, Poles, in particular the Polish police, did not take part in the liquidation of any of the larger ghettos on prewar Polish territories (such as Warsaw, Łódź, Lwów, Wilno, Białystok, Lublin, Sosnowiec, Kraków (Cracow), Kielce, Piotrków Trybunalski, Grodno, and many others), nor did Poles works as guards at the infamous death and concentration camps.

The Poles did not play a pivotal, or even significant, role in the Holocaust of the Jews.

The very concept of Polish Holocaust at Polish Death Camps conducted by Poles is clearly a racist lie. The legislation passed in Poland -which I personally disagree with- does not forbid discussion of the Holocaust. It does not deny the Holocaust took place on Polish soil. It does not forbid the investigation into collaborators with the Nazis- of which there were some Polish. Yet, despite this, Jewish journalists like Bradley Burston appear in high-quality videos published by the left-wing Haaretz newspaper to denounce Poles for Nazi collaboration.

A Polish Holocaust, Bradley Burston? Yes I want to go there, you leech. You lying snake, how dare you use your platform to spread these racist lies. The Poles did not sell out Jews in the Ghetto. Poles did not guard the camps. Bradley, in what language are the words Arbeit Macht Frei written? Szymon Datner, a long-time director of the Jewish Historical Institute in Warsaw, has stated that the Holocaust:

“cannot be charged against the Poles. It was German work and it was carried out by German hands. The Polish police were employed in a very marginal way, in what I would call keeping order. I must state with all decisiveness that more than 90% of that terrifying, murderous work was carried out by the Germans, with no Polish participation whatsoever.”

Burston mentions the 1946 blood libel tragedy in Kielce, where 42 Jews were murdered after a 9-year-old boy lied about being kidnapped. A tragedy that committed the minds of most of Poland's remaining Jews to leave for their new land of Israel. Burston denounces this as the heinous crime that is was- but is that truly the worst crime he could find? He then asks, sneeringly, "Dear Poland, you really wanna go there? you can pass all the laws you want, but it won't change anything."

Strange that I find far worse crimes committed by Jews against Jews during this period that I have detailed in this article- so yes, Mr Burston, though I am not Polish, I want to go there. I am not interested in playing along with your pathetic charade of politicized victimhood- it is not the fault of Poland that you are insecure about the history of your people.

Poland's deputy chief of mission, Piotr Kozłowski told Israeli reporters that the goal of the law:

"is not to whitewash history, but to safeguard it and safeguard the truth about the Holocaust and prevent its distortion."

Why then are Jewish journalists, Israeli politicians, American newspapers and Jewish interest groups actively trying to distort the truth about the Holocaust? I have no doubt that the Holocaust happened. I have stood in inches of snow at Auschwitz-Birkenau in December, chilled to the bone by sub-zero temperatures but frozen in the heart with the horror of that place. I am not an enemy of the Jew or of Israel- but I do wonder to what ends this agenda is being pressed. Is it only the Jews who are permitted to be victims? Does recognizing that Poland suffered also diminish the Jewish suffering? It is a strange thing indeed to see.

The reframing of this topic to be about Polish anti-Semitism has been swift, and entirely unjustified. Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said:

"It's not going to be punishable, not going to be seen as criminal, to say that there were Polish perpetrators, as there were Jewish perpetrators, as there were Russian perpetrators, as there were Ukrainian, not only German perpetrators."

It is objectively true that some Jewish people collaborated with the Nazis- as you have seen, arguably more Jews than ethnic Poles did so. You can make your own mind up as to whether that matters but the fact remains; Jewish people assisted the Nazis in the extermination of their own kind. The response from Israel has been nothing short of hysterical.

Yair Lapid, head of the centrist opposition Yesh Atid party, said Israel should recall its ambassador immediately in response to Morawiecki's comments, which he called "anti-Semitism of the oldest kind."

"The perpetrators are not the victims. The Jewish state will not allow the murdered to be blamed for their own murder," said Lapid, the son of a Holocaust survivor.

Lapid attempts to conflate all Jews with all victims of the Holocaust. This is clearly not so. Reality is now anti-Semitic, according to Lapid. It is not the case that anyone is saying the victims of the Holocaust are at fault- but not all Jews were victims. Hardly any Poles were collaborators. Yet, Lahav Harkov can slander the nation of Poland with impunity. It is anti-Semitic for Poland to disagree.

Labor Party leader Avi Gabbay said Morawiecki sounded like any other Holocaust denier with the remark he gave in Munich on Saturday.

"The blood of millions of Jews cries from the earth of Poland over the distortion of history and the escape from blame. Jews were murdered in the Holocaust and Poles took an active part in their murder. The government of Israel has to be a voice for the millions of murdered and strongly denounce the Polish prime minister's words."

Israel speaks for all murdered victims of the Nazis now, nobody else may be permitted to speak lest they say things that are inconvenient. Such lies are repugnant to all people with sense and empathy for those who are not their own kind. It is now Holocaust denial to pay attention to the reality that the blood of millions of Poles is also in the earth of Poland. It is Holocaust denial to say that Poles did anything other than march Jews personally into the gas chamber at gun-point, chanting Heil Hitler as they went. As a matter of interest, the Nazis in command of extermination camps often set the Polish prisoners to process Jewish prisoners, and vice versa, in order to sow distrust. How successful a plan it was, that today an Israeli politician not only speaks for the millions of Jewish dead but also the millions of Polish dead, for whom Poles are not allowed to speak at all. Gabbay speaks out so honorably against the obviously Nazi Polish Prime Minister who, like only a truly proud Nazi could, passes a law to enforce the recognition of the Holocaust as a Nazi act.

It cannot be so that these highly educated people are all so stupid to be incapable of understanding the very simple terminology of this Polish legislative amendment.

It cannot be so that Benjamin Netanyahu, Avi Gabbay, Yair Lapid and Bradley Burston are so ill-informed about the Holocaust that they are ignorant of the heroism of the Polish people. It cannot be that they are too stupid to understand the semantic difference between saying Nazi Death Camps and Polish Death Camps. I do not believe these people to be fools- so they must be hypocrites to behave in the way that they are behaving. We must, therefore, be witnessing the protection of a narrative of Jewish victimization- which no-one was disputing, but is evidently highly prized by Israeli politicians and Jewish lobbyists as intellectual territory that may be occupied exclusively by Jews.

The paranoia displayed at the mention of the Jews who sold out their own people is instructive. The Poles can be slandered as anti-Semites and the defense of the truth is Holocaust denialism because those perpetuating lies are Jews- a most interesting perversion of the truth indeed. We can understand this as some form of arch-tribalism that forms the core of Jewish political identity, that only they are permitted to comment on the Shoah, that they are the keepers of records. When the Polish record disagrees- well, that means the Polish record is bigoted.

That now the Jew turns on the Pole and accuses him of being anti-Semitic for refusing to whitewash the Holocaust to suit the narrative of the Jewish lobby is disgusting and beneath all civilized people. I denounce it as the shameful lie it is.

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy whether you are God's chosen people or not. Enough. No one forgets.

Długo żyj Polska.

Thank you for reading Republic Standard. We publish this magazine and the Freebird Forum because we believe in free speech- but it doesn't come cheap! Will you make a small donation towards our running costs? You can make a difference by clicking here.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at

When it comes to perpetuating victimhood, no one beats the Jews. They are openly denying history to preserve their untouchable status. The thing is, Poles remember and will never forget the massacre at the Katyn forest.

We Poles in America will never forget the role that the Jews played in this massacre. We have even erected monuments that will not be torn down.

My fiancee is Polish, I love that country

At some point it has to be okay to provide fair and respectful criticism without being labeled as anti-Semitic.

There is no group of people anywhere that are perfect. To me that means it’s okay to provide constructive criticism, especially on something that is wrong or which you strongly disagree and have the facts to back yourself up.

I don’t think it’s right for a religious group to demand that the United States cut ties with Poland because Poland wants to recognize that they were INVADED and brutalized by the Nazis. That doesn’t take away anything from the Jewish people. Nazi brutalization of the Poles and of the Jews is not mutually exclusive. I think Poland is right to say that they want to have a memory of this. It’s for their people and their history. I don’t see a big deal.

I would love to read about how Jews were involved with the Soviet massacre of Polish officers.

And it happened on Polish soil and is part of their history.

Prior to World War II, antisemitism in Poland had been growing, and Polish authorities had taken various measures to exclude Jews from key sectors of society. Some Polish politicians pressed for the mass emigration of Poland’s Jewish population.

Following the German invasion of Poland in 1939, the country was divided between Germany and the Soviet Union. Then in 1941, after the Germans invaded the Soviet Union, all of Poland came under German control.

Poland was brutally occupied by the Germans. The Nazis viewed Poles as racially inferior and targeted Poland’s leadership for destruction, killing tens of thousands of Catholic priests, intellectuals, teachers, and political leaders. Over 1.5 million Poles were deported as forced laborers. In total, at least 2.5 million non-Jewish Polish civilians and soldiers perished.

With the occupation of all of Poland, Germany now had more than three million Polish Jews under its control. The Germans established close to 700 ghettos throughout occupied Poland where tens of thousands of Jews died due to harsh conditions of starvation, overcrowding, and disease.

After killing in mass shootings almost 1.5 million Jews in hundreds of locations in occupied Soviet territories, the Germans decided to construct stationary killing centers in occupied Poland, Auschwitz-Birkenau being the most well known. The ghettos became “holding pens” for Jews before deportation to a killing center.

As German forces implemented the killing, they drew upon some Polish agencies, such as Polish police forces and railroad personnel, in the guarding of ghettos and the deportation of Jews to the killing centers. Individual Poles often helped in the identification, denunciation, and hunting down of Jews in hiding, often profiting from the associated blackmail, and actively participated in the plunder of Jewish property.

There were incidents, particularly in the small towns of eastern Poland, where local Polish residents—acutely aware of the Germans’ presence and their antisemitic policies—carried out or participated in pogroms and murdered their Jewish neighbors. The pogrom in the town of Jedwabne in 1941 is one of the best-documented cases.

So it’s ok to rewrite your history?

Would it be ok to expunge slavery in the US???

Read about the history of early Bolshevism and the over representation of Jews within leadership positions during the revolution. Then you might understand the later connection between Soviet elites, their wars of aggression, and the victimization of the Poles. As a side note, read about the autonomous Jewish ethno-state that Stalin created in Russia prior to the creation of Israel. Then determine for yourself if there is absolutely zero connection between Judaism and early Bolshevism, the Soviet state, and the tenets of Cultural Marxism that we see today.

@LouMan - don’t cherry pick on me man. Come on now! You dropped off the rest of the article from the Holocaust Museum which was favorable to Poland.

Poland isn’t denying that there were some bad actors, but even the article you posted shows they were small in number.

You can’t really compare WWII to slavery. That’s a stretch.

Here is what you left off:

The Polish Government in Exile based in London sponsored resistance to the German occupation, including some to help Jews. For example, Zegota, the Council to Aid Jews, saved a few thousand Jews, even though helping a Jew in occupied Poland was punishable by death. Yad Vashem has identified more rescuers from Poland than any other country—6,532.

By the end of the war, three million Polish Jews—90 percent of the prewar population—had been murdered, one of the highest percentages in Europe.

Did you read the above?

Do you need more?

You cannot change history.

The Poles history is theirs regardless of what may have happened in 1918.

Does it justify liquidation of millions of people who had nothing to do with the 1918 revolution? Were the people killed in the concentration camps the same people that assisted the Soviets in their revolution?

So can the Poles say we are pissed at what was done in 1918 so we will ignore our complicity in the holocaust And it never happened? If we ignore history we are doomed to repeat it.

The polish government in exile were not complicit and didn’t help the Nazi’s with their final solution.

Can the US government declare tomorrow that slavery never existed?

It’s not comparing slavery to the holocaust but ignoring history. Can a country decide they didn’t like what happened 50 years ago, 100 years ago and pretend it didn’t happen?

That’s not what the conversation is about, Lou. The Polish Gov’t are pointing out that while the camps are in Poland, the slaughtering was the work of the Nazi. The Jewish lobby here are proclaiming ‘Polish Holocaust’ because it is inconvenient -for some reason- to point out that reality is uncomfortable for everyone, including the Jews.

I’ll take another read of the article…but that is not what I read at all. Nobody is denying the Holocaust. Maybe I’m missing something though.

And I clearly pointed out the complicity of the people in Poland and their involvement which the Polish government chooses to ignore and pretend didn’t happen.

And yes it is an inconvenient truth. We can ignore history but it cannot be rewritten.

But the Polish aren’t ignoring that.

I disagree with censoring free speech which it sounds like Poland is trying to do in this case. Arguments about who is right or wrong can come later but we can never get to that point if even talking about it is illegal in the first place.

Poland could have taken their position without criminalizing certain terms or forms of speech. I agree.

While I agree with you both, I’m more interested in the reaction this has gotten. Disproportionate, no?

Yes I’d say both sides have completely blown everything out of proportion. Poland trying to ban speech and Israel thinking it means they are trying to deny the holocaust or rewrite history. In the end it’s something that has to be talked out.

I agree with @CreativeRealms about 80% because I don’t think the overreactions have been equal. It sucks that Poland is restricting their own people…but the restriction stops at Poland’s borders.

I think the response by Israel and Jewish groups has been over the top. I’ll have to find the pictures but there are massive billboards springing up all over Israel condeming Poland. I also don’t like how Israel always tries to dictate our foreign policy. Without US dollars and defense…they wouldn’t be a country. They’ve got no right telling the US who we can or can’t conduct foreign relations with. It’s none of their business.

They should be thankful for the insane amount of tax dollars we give them.

Knowing Polish internal politics a little this is a positively sedate move by PiS (who also pulled stunts recently like banning abortion and electing Jesus as King). Splurging on a petition and advertising campaign that demands the breaking of ties between the US and Poland while providing no context at all other than squealing “HOLOCAUST” does the optics no favors at all.