John McCain: Rand Paul Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin

Again, nobody here has said anything about Montenegro being admitted into NATO. Just a big hate bash on McCain. Does Paul have a point, or not.

Regardless of Paul’s reasoning, YOU said “Nobody said anything about Montenegro joining NATO.

How about you TC, are you going to come back and speak to what it is that McCain takes issue with Paul about, or is this just a big John McCain bash. Tell me, should the US be promoting Montenegro’s inclusion into NATO or not. So far, nobody here has said anything about Montenegro joining NATO??? That seems odd to me.

While you make a relevant point, John McCain really had no ethical right to equate Rand Paul’s rejection with Putin.

As far as should the US support the entry of Montenagro U would ask this question in return…

How many of these nations are the PEOPLE of the United States willing their children to defend?

NATO Members

• Belgium

• Bulgaria *

• Canada

• Czech Repblic

• Denmark

• Estonia *

• France

• Germany

• Greece

• Hungary

• Iceland

• Italy

• Latvia *

• Lithuania *

• Luxembourg

• Netherlands

• Norway

• Poland

• Portugal

• Romania *

• Slovakia *

• Slovenia *

• Spain

• Turkey

• United Kingdom

• United States

• became new members on March 29, 2004

Ok SG, can we talk about WHAT IT IS that has McCain’s knickers in a knot to begin with. It’s obvious you guys hate him, but what about his beef with Paul, hmm?

Here, I’ll do it for you guys. Assurances were made to USSR that taking down the Berlin Wall wouldn’t lead to more NATO expansion eastward, but again USFP rules the day and there’s been about a dozen nations join since and it’s gotten too close to Russia. This has long been a point of contention for Putin. Paul is right, if we had succeeded in our hastey attempt to admit Georgia and Ukraine, we’d be at war right now with Russia. Russia has legitimate national security concerns in opposing Montenegro’s inclusion into NATO.

Of course the silver lining to a Trump/Putin bromance is that Trump’s not likely to do anything against Putin’s wishes.

So… in that statement… Are you ‘wishy’ orrrr ‘washy’?

You love to box Trump in a corner… No matter what he does short of following the USFP established after WWII… you would say that he was a Putin surrogate. You want to be taken as some kind of open thinking intellectual independent but at the end of the day, you are little more than a Trump bashing Bernie pompom boy.

What the hell does Clinton have to do with a feud between Paul and McCain. Other than despite the fact she lost the campaign, she’s still very much under your skin!

Obama has his place under my skin as will and he’s not president… he’s just going around the world having another go at denigrating America in some form or another…

As the op, do you have anything to say about Paul’s objection to a senate bill that would promote Montenegro’s inclusion into NATO???