Justice (((Ginsberg))) Slams US Constitution

I don’t necessarily disagree with her. Not that the document and its foundations aren’t relevant but when you bounce current law and all of the precedents that have come from unchallenged legislation and judicial bad judgment, the Constitution and the law don’t really agree much with each other. Judicial activism, judicial deference and legislative precedence have skewed a document granting limited power to the government into one that some say gives the federal almost planetary oversight of just about everything…

Can’t wait for that nitwit to drop , please be before the mid-terms !!! :sunglasses:

Another six year old story being presented as news.? Every link I can find on this is from 2012???

I pray this woman leaves this Earth at some point in the next 6 months to a year so that Trump can get another nomination.

Well Stevie John you love to bring up 16 year old stories about our president and you NEVER provide links !! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

YourNewsWire is a clickbait website run by a young guy of middle eastern descent, and the mostly fake stories are written by his mom. It’s also financed by Russian backers. Need to verify anything you see on this website. It’s usually got some grain of truth but not much accuracy.

The senility becomes more apparent everyday.

Shame she doesn’t get the fact that it can be amended.

Ginsburg’s evil heart stops and our power consolidation can begin. From now on, as you drift into sleep at night focus on her body failing into death and the beautiful rebirth of our world that can begin as a result of her peaceful passing. We need all of our memetic energies to focus on her body failing. Fall asleep happy knowing that others are also harnessing their memetic energies for the same. We can have everything we want.

The U.S. Constitution is like no other in the world and has served the country well for over 200 years.
I respect her right to challenge the Constitution, but I disagree with her. It’s not a document that you can take an eraser to and rewrite or edit. It. It’s the the standard by which laws must meet.
I assume senility must be setting in your make that ridiculous statement. I wonder if she falls asleep during arguments. :japanese_goblin:

At times he provides links from the least reliable sources, CNN for example.

The rest of the time, hearsay, opinion.

Senate democrats denied the nominee not be duly influenced by the constitution.

And all this time One were to believe the SCOTUS was there to limit law that supersedes the constitution, silly me.

By now everyone know Stevie John is a bad joke so most simply ignore his BS . :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well there isn’t much the dem’s like about the Constitution since we took away their slaves !! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

It’s interesting how he can post obvious garbage and then argue the point until the other side falls asleep or just moves on as it’s a fruitless endeavor.

:laughing::laughing::laughing RIGHT !!: :laughing::laughing: He won’t respond directly to you when you he gets shut down on his stupid shit , typical LOSER !!! :laughing::laughing:

I’m fortunate he responds to nothing as he’ but hurt.

so @Montecresto1 and @sweetcara14 … which is it… old news or fake news?..

Why are you grouping me with that poster. I already said what it was based on what I could find with a simple search.