KC arrested 3 young gang members

Kansas City police have arrested three alleged gang members, all of whom the department believes may be connected to 10 homicides and at least 20 other crimes in the Kansas City area.

Chrizion Banks, 20, Trevontae Stewart, 24, and Cedric Ford, 28, are all members of the “Young Hitters” gang, according to police, and now face federal charges after their Nov. 29 arrests. Banks faces a robbery charge. Stewart and Ford, both felons, were charged with illegal firearm possession.

But dey wuz gud boiz dey dindu nuffin dey was turnin dey life arown an be goin to skool an sheit.

Plain and simple ANIMALS !!!

I guess this is another example.of these “choir boys” being targeted because of their race.Is Al Sharpton on the next plane to KC??? I assume BLM is having a legal defense fundraiser for these poor victims of Racial Profiling by obviously Racist Police. I guess BLM will be burning more businesses and putting more blacks out of work.I also assume that the NAACP will threaten to sue the KCPD to6 force the arresting officers to have diversity training.