Leftist Mob Outside the Home of Tucker Carlson

I thought the MSM said the intolerance, hate and violence comes from the right?

There was a mob outside the home of Tucker Carlson. I don’t know if they are still there, but several videos were posted on twitter. They can be seen at the link below. This group calls themselves “Smash Racism DC” and is very far left.

This is scary stuff. Someone rang the doorbell and mob members are standing around shouting and chanting. He has a family and small children, which must be frightening to them.

But even if he was a single guy living alone, this would still be a terrible thing to do. I wonder if this will get much MSM attention, I doubt it. Would be different though if this was a right wing mob outside Chris Matthew’s home.

This sort of thing needs to stop, it’s terrible and there is no excuse for this behavior.

Edit: I incorrectly stated this was an Antifa mob. This group actually goes by a different name and I have amended my post.

It is no mystery that these antifa thugs wear masks.

It’s terrible. I don’t know if the police have been called or if it is still going on.

If the police won’t protect us from the liberal mob we must protect ourself

Police dont do much to these “peaceful” protesters. And im not even surprised if they have “police brutality” signs with them.

Should be able to get them for trespassing I would think. I feel especially sorry for his family, especially the kids.

I did a search and can’t find this being reported by mainstream sites, but other sites have done so, including this from People

In addition to sharing the video on Twitter, Smash Racism DC also tweeted a number of threats to Carlson. “Racist scumbag, leave town!”

“Every night you spread fear into our homes — fear of the other, fear of us and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either,” the group wrote.

Twitter should take that account down and have them banned. If a right wing group was targeting liberal commentators and posting videos, their account wouldn’t last five minutes.

Sorry I didn’t see this before my other post. I forgot to check the “Latest” section for updates!!

I still have a hard time with this forum format. :grin:

Oh no worries. I just thought this was a significant enough story that I’d start a thread about it.

Really quiet here tonight… guess everyone is recovering from last night. :joy:

Oh… and apparently we may not know the outcome of the Arizona race for a couple of weeks. There are more than 500,000 ballots to be counted, which is why McSally was not declared the winner.

However, I also heard there would be an update tomorrow which may indicate which way the race is leaning. McSally led all last night, although her lead was never very big. So just hoping there aren’t a lot of outstanding ballots left in blue areas. I think though that the count will be for early voting.

Oh no. Just opened Twitter again, and this was the first tweet I saw. Note what this protest group calls themselves… Open Borders. :angry:

This is in nutty Portland, which is just as nutty as Seattle. Maybe a bit worse.

I’m glad I don’t live there anymore. It was bad enough 20 years ago, I don’t think I could take it today. :angry:

I couldn’t either. It’s sad to see what Portland and Seattle have become. Thankfully I’m far enough away, and would never live in a big city anywhere.

Same here. I’m too old for that crap now. :joy:

I’ve always been a country girl. I love being able to look out my window and not see anyone. Just the deer, turkeys etc.

I don’t miss the chaos that is a big city one bit.

Yep, rural areas are the best places to be. And that seems especially true now, because if there are protests and chaos, it will happen in big cities, not towns. I feel safer.

Anyway will see what happens tomorrow.

These of course are the same asshats who ran Cruz and his wife out of a restaurant…

Modern Irony: “Smash Racism DC” Radicals Chase Hispanic Diner From DC Restaurant

Well that’s when I’d clean my shotgun on the back porch and accidently discharge it into the air, two quick ones since it’s an O/U. problem solved. “My apologies officer”

It will undoubtedly come down to someone catching a bullet and I think the organizers are hoping for it… but I think the little jackrussells they send out to make this noise understand just where they are moving this country to.

They’ve proven again and again that in their minds attacking and/or destroying, even families and children is justifiable as long as it advances their goals.

Buncha gutless cowards.

One has to ask, where are the police and the trespass arrests???

The left has lost any amount of civility they once had and have reverted to the angry mob and intimidation.

Cowards wear masks!!! They must be ASHAMED for everyone to know who they are??? Its probably better not to call the police , it may give these ANARCHISTS more ammo.
:+1:

Didn’t there used to be a thing called “disturbing the peace”?