Let me get this straight!

What part of ‘you do not have the right, no mater how grave the threat, to protect yourself, your family or your property’ do you not get. Did they do the impossible task of doing door to door searches?.. No, they uses a gun buy back to remove as many guns from the general public as they could, but make no mistake, each an every time they encountered a firearm… they took it!

Republicans passed legislation in Florida that the TIC supported, including raising the age limit to purchase firearms. Though the gun lobby has scared him into back peddling on that as he’s done on visiting Kim and imposing tarrifs. The impetuous president who has mocked blue ribbon committees has now called for one on gun and school safety where his support for raising the age limit is missing.

Pay real close attention:

CONGRESS PASSES LAWS NOT THE PRESIDENT.

Got it yet???

Like I said, the most recent gun restriction law that you claim is unconstitutional just came out of the Republican controlled Florida, supported by the TIC in recent weeks until the gun lobby scared him back into his shell. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You asked elsewhere why no one was outraged at what Trump said about gun control… I for one have learned to take a breath and wait because he does seem to have a habit of drawing people out and then shutting the door on them…

The hyping of the Parkland kids is one giant appeal to emotion.
The approach is to go to a school where a shooting happened and carefully select a small number of kids who are reasonably articulate and willing to go along with the full gun-control agenda. Ignore the ones who don’t.
Then give these kids the backing of well-funded and well-connected advocacy groups. Fly them around the country and book them on cable TV shows. Then insist that these 17-year-olds are invested with absolute moral authority, and if anyone challenges this, scream at them for being insensitive to the victims of a horrific crime and basically hating children and wanting to see them die.

Well if your paranoia is founded, the recent gun restriction law, supported by the TIC until he got an earful from the gun lobby, is brought by republicans.

Wow… I have become a lobby… I too have a pen and phone… :blush:

It’s the liberal media agenda , blame the gun !! :roll_eyes

There is no end to the hyperbole of stevie/john.

What trend???

The trend is that the Left won’t stop till the 2nd Amendment only exists on paper.

Obama signed pro gun/second amendment legislation, even though the right, led by Fox News claimed that Obama was going to take all the guns away. Nothing but lies come from the right even though the most recent gun restriction legislation was just brought to you by the RED REPUBLICAN state of Florida by a Republican controlled house, senate and governor. There’s some real deception going on.

Don’t kid a kidder Obama signed what the Republican Congress put in front of him !
He could of vetoed it and lost the presidential election for Hillary in 2016 ! She lost anyway I bet he’s pissed !
Yawn:point_right::weary:

Obama allowed Americans guns again where they had previously been denied. It’s time to take a look at what’s really happened.

Into the wild where bears and cougars and snakes are a real danger and in checked baggage on a train… how Mr. Second Amendment of him… :astonished:

And there’s been no such legislation presented.

Obama allowed a lot of shit Fast and Furious ! IRS abuse’s of power ! Hillary’s illegal emails ! U.S. Constitution with his illegal appointment of Richard Cordray to serve as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Burea ! President also plans to make three appointments to the National Labor Relations Board without Senate approval, which will fundamentally alter the makeup of the board and enable the President to realize his Big Labor agenda. ! “What I’m not gonna do is wait for Congress,” he said. “So wherever we have an opportunity and I have the executive authority to go ahead and get some things done, we’re just gonna go ahead and do ‘em.”
The Constitution and the bill of rights give Americans our right’s not a elitist globalist kowtowing President !
Yawn :point_right::weary:

Good to hear from a Brother. My youngest Son is at Ft Benning, getting ready to graduate Armor 19? Abrams Tank Crewman…

Right On Brother. Buy Backs, compromise of doing away with this Model, that model, etc. starts that inch that like the Ever Ready Energiser Rabbit, it keeps on going. I say, don:t give then an inch.