London is embarrassing

Nobody decided anything, in 1997 Labour took power allowed uncontrolled immigration, sold all our gold reserves, and borrowed a fuck tonne of money we are only just starting to pay back.

Oh good lord. And every one of you guys that keep saying that are relishing the moment. Oiling your guns every night. Got your ammo cans out on the floor in front of the tely. :roll_eyes:

London is part of the UK which is part of the EU! Today I learned that our esteemed Union’s official motto is “United in Diversity!” How cool is that!? It even says on the official website how all the different cultures that come here help enrich our lives as :man_with_turban:Europeans. I’ve never been more proud to be a :man_with_turban:European!

There is the possibility of a revolutionary wave that sweeps enough countries to eliminate the threat of foreign powers. This actually almost happened when Bavaria rose up after the Russian revolution and set up the Bavarian SR but it eventually fell to the freikorps. The success of Austrian and German revolutions is something the Russians were very hopeful for but sadly didn’t develop.

Hey brother, Murray is indeed awesome, but that wasn’t by him. It was by me.

Here’s another one.

It’s very interesting and incredibly worrying stuff. But what can be done? What’s going to ignite the tinderbox?? @Ash_Sharp

Yeah there are no guns to oil in the UK, all you have to is look at historical facts and what happens following oppression @Montecresto1

London…all I saw on TV was a bunch of freeloaders and misinformed low class citizens…how dare you disrespect our President …

You can’t own a shotgun or a rifle with a license???

So you think your being oppressed, and so much so that there’s going to be a civil war? And if you really don’t have guns, what will you be fighting this civil war with?

Personally, I lost all faith in Britain upon discovering that episodes of Fawlty Towers are being censored by the BBC. For instance, if you were to catch a rerun of the first episode of the second season (“Communication Problems”), you would not see the hilarious discussion between Basil and the Major, where the latter clarifies the difference between niggers and wogs.

In this day and age, this is as close as it gets to sacrilege.

Probably because decent people have expunged the word from their vocabulary.

If so-called decent people are required to censor old television shows because these don’t conform to supposed modern standards, and if so-called decent people must be incapable of distinguishing between different contexts in which words are used, then I should like to request a first-class ticket to Deplorable Island, please.

No no, no so called. Decent, it’s called progress to dispense with old offenses, and to treat all people with respect.

I’m sorry, I’m not the ticketing agent.

If you really want to know, begin here.

You can own a shotgun or rifle after applying for a licence and meeting some pretty stringent conditions, no pistols. You seem to have a really simple perspective so I’ll give you a recent example, the Easter rising, if you don’t know what that is, research it. It serves as a good example of an unarmed populace arming themselves.

Having guns in the UK, would be a fine thing, if that were possible. But it’s not, unless you’re a drug gang or something. Us Brits will have to use our imagination, when it comes to weapons… A starting point for me was a 10,000 lumen flash light, to blind any aggressor.

The Easter Rising could not replicate itself in the UK today for a number of reasons…
Firstly, government intelligence is significantly better than it was back in the early part of the last century. Secondly, modern technology and surveillance are the most prolific in the world and thirdly the EU Army (remember them?) would be brought in, to assist the British forces if necessary. Why do you think T May is so hell bent on staying in the EU? - safety in numbers, as far as they’re concerned.
Yes we will have to fight, or either that, become refugees ourselves.

Is your entire country under a constant state of surveillance with CCTV or is that just London?