Lorretta Lynch....Part of the Secret Society?

Is that what the ‘RULES’ are… ’ It wouldn’t be a good idea '… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

At least this article is a little more relevant time wise…

There’s certainly no consensus on that, and when you consider Trumps Low JAR, little wonder.

There’s probably no verifiable/measurable way to determine the extent that the Russian interference hurt HRC. But that they interfered is indisputable. Why don’t you address the fact that Trumps White House council declared he’d have no part in Trump’s firing of Mueller??

Why don’t you address the comment about his council quitting because if he fired Mueller, he would be violating a RULE…??? Come on… I know you want to engage… it is hard in the beginning and people will call you our for your mistakes but … give it a try… K?

Why don’t you prove your lies?

President Trump is a real leader and expects the Cabinet and Congress to do their job.Like great military generals,he leads from the front,not from behind the desk!!! He hasn’t knelt down before the Arabs or went on a world forgiveness tour.
The only collusion in the presidential campaign was between HRC and her henchmen and the primary.
There isn’t anything wrong with President Trump putting our country 1st. All leaders do that.Our country wasn’t 1st under Schmobama!!! And there isn’t any bow dowing to the UN!!!
Like it or not Donald Trump won enough Electoral Votes to win the election.The Election system was good enough before, and now the crybaby Liberals want to say we need a new election system.They need to have better canidates to run for president.Before I forget Monte,did you see your hero Schmobamas picture with Louis Faracoon???

Also ,President Trump has the authority to fire Mueller who shouldn’t have been appointed in the 1st place.

Monte,I hope you aren’t about to defend the felonious and treasonous acts of the FBI and the DOJ . You ignore what Loretta Lynch and Donna Brazilnut, Debbie - Wasserman-Shultz and Uma Abedin have done .
All those involved with the absolutely false Russian Dossier should be doing hard Federal Time.

That’s for sure…

I most certainly do not, look up the page a dozen posts and you’ll see that I called for the firing of Lynch. Of course the partisan right here paid no attention to that post because that’s not what a good partisan leftie would say. And Schultz, loosing her job for cheating Sanders wasn’t enough punishment and Brazil’s cheating by giving HRC a heads up on debate questions should have landed her sorry ass in jail. Next

He’s damn lucky that his council is serving him well. Care to explain why Ghan threatened to quit if Trump did that?

And why is that???

How many of his “team” have either donated to the Clinton Mafia Foundation or received money like McCabes wife when campaigning for the Senate in Va. Wouldn’t.that be a “Conflict of Interest”???
All these people in the DOJ and the FBI involved in the obstruction and or cover-up should go before the firing squad for their TREASONOUS ACTS .

What???

Didn’t you read Monte’s it’s fake news rant???

Actually you said if Obama had been objective but you didn’t contemplate the possibilities that they were following his ‘guidance’ in the first place.

How do you know that Russia actually hurt Hillary. Just because she lost does not mean that showing up as a poorly prepared candidate with heaps of baggage is what scuttled here bid…

All of our comments subtlly point out your bias… and yes… I think you are a progressive …

How do you know there was Russian interference? Because Hillary said so???

Oh I have never doubted Russia’s intentions and efforts to manipulate a free and democratic republic to the designs of the central committee. They have been and are active participants in almost all of our institutions. They are so well placed that the ideology has for so long been implanted in the minds of people in our country that they don’t even know where it came from… Some of it comes from people on this forum but they would be loath to believe that the roots of their beliefs came to them through their parents, schools and even their jobs. Critical thinking was transposed long ago in public education.

How can anyone claim interference in our elections when the US interferes in foreign election, over throws governments?

How hypocritical of this county with our stellar track record not only with hostile countries but also friendly countries.

The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University.

The U.S. also attempted to sway Russian elections. In 1996, with the presidency of Boris Yeltsin and the Russian economy flailing, President Clinton endorsed a $10.2-billion loan from the International Monetary Fund linked to privatization, trade liberalization and other measures that would move Russia toward a capitalist economy. Yeltsin used the loan to bolster his popular support, telling voters that only he had the reformist credentials to secure such loans, according to media reports at the time. He used the money, in part, for social spending before the election, including payment of back wages and pensions.

In 1996, seeking to fulfill the legacy of assassinated Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and the peace accords the U.S. brokered, Clinton openly supported Shimon Peres, convening a peace summit in the Egyptian resort of Sharm el Sheik to boost his popular support and inviting him to a meeting at the White House a month before the election.

We won’t talk about Obama’s attempt to affect the outcome of the BREXIT vote or the last Israeli election .

Oh… I don’t disavow any of that, I just said that the central committee has its fingers in a lot of pies… who says that one of those pies isn’t deeply embedded in the internal workings of our very own government. Who says that the US interference in Ukraine’s elections wasn’t to give cover for Russia to reclaim Crimea … Who says the ‘spat’ between Bush and Putin wasn’t to seed part of Georgia back to Russia… Who can say that the long standing limp wristed position in Korea wasn’t to gift the entire peninsula back to the communists…

The … New World Order was never really defined, now was it?

The CIA’s Operation Mockingbird has never really left our lips since it was first revealed…