Lorretta Lynch....Part of the Secret Society?

No, of course not. Most people have a political bias and go into the polling booth and vote, regardless of where they go to work. Mueller is a life long republican that democrats still hold in high regard. Would it be objective if mueller had staffed his team entirely with Trump supporters?? He didn’t use any of that, he hired the best and most experienced people for the task. Are you prepared to suggest that Mueller and his team are fabricating a crime to charge Trump with.

It’s hilarious seeing folks finally admitting that the US has a miserable history of overthrowing governments around the world and interfering in elections. Just to dismiss the fact that Russia interfered in our own elections. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Mueller stacked the deck against President Trump.He could’ve hired a few Republicans to At least some semblance of impartiality. If McCabe was really “Honest” , He would’ve stepped down himself . I guess his wife’s taking campaign money from the Clintons, while he’s investigating the President.isn’t a Conflict of Interest just like the others donating to Democrats campaigns isn’t.

I don’t believe Mueller’s wife was hired to conduct the investigation. And Mueller himself is a REPUBLICAN who comes highly respected by people of both parties, and he was cleared BY THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATIONS DOJ, for the job he is now doing. He passed thee audition!!!

If you had spent more time engaging in conversation instead of yelling partisan all the time would could have actually had a good conversation about foreign policy but it is, I am afraid that it is you who choose not to actually engage in any meaningful conversation. Do understand what I have always said is that the creation of the Trotsky neocon is nothing more than a liberal warhawk dressed up as a Republican… democrats have been at the helm of the war and spreading democracy movement for over 100 years. Use of the neocon republican to implement engagements is a relatively new development… Never, ever under estimate the clever underhandedness of the progressive movement and all of its tentacles…

Any yet Rosensteins’s name keeps coming up in rather unsavory light…

No he didn’t. And why would a Republican do that?? These people working on Mueller’s team are doing their job. If you think that’s not possible, then how could we even have police officers, FBI agents and DOJ employees. Do you think that they all are, or should be not allowed to vote or have political opinions. Are you really prepared to declare that everybody is that shallow. Do you really think that law enforcement personnel are incapable of leaving their personal politics at home when they come to work? If so, what would you suggest, a political litmus test, and if so, do you want to use the constitution for bathroom tissue?

Now that is hilarious ! Did you bother to read the texts ? :thinking: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Montecresto cultivation in progress …:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

All what people, and what cover up? Isn’t their an ongoing investigation into this? Should we be executing people before due process. Are you advocating a banana republic approach?

Mueller is a Republican being supervised by a Republican. You can claim this all you want but this investigation is being conducted by republicans. And Republican Lindsey Graham just stated that the firing of Mueller will be the end of the Trump presidency. Rosenstein IS Trumps man.

President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 31, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017. In May 2017

Monte, You don’t believe that an investigator looking into an"Alleged Russian Collusion"based on a completely FALSE dossier while your wife has taken.700,000 dollars in “Campaign Donations” from the.uninvolved Clinton Family Foundation doesn’t appear to be a Conflict of Interest.
Are you that naive??? Or are you a Clintonista looking to justify an investigation based.on Completely False information paid. by these Subversive Democrats in violation of Federal Laws .
I used a figure of speech to describe my feelings about all those involved from HRC to Strozk and Lisa Paige. They are entitled to a fair trial under our Legal System and I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

No the full monte reads nothing and bloviates about everything including the things that are beyond she, he, it’s comprehension.

Like Trump, Mueller isn’t a Republican nor a conservative.

Mueller a RINO at best, rump an outside that used republican to win an election.\

Both concepts escape you.

With little explanation needed I you the likes of Lindsey Graham and Bill Crystal :joy: Some people are just out to get Trump… aren’t you?.. oh sorry, your an independent.

No!! And neither did Trumps Deputy AG.

Well, from what I can see… their is far more situations that have more than a little resemblance to ‘conflict of interest’ than any thing I can see that actually ties Trump to ‘collusion’… but of course we will leave all those accused of having conflicts in this case to get to the true and factual bottom of the collusion story…

Mc Cabe announced last year that he was retiring this year and we just learned that he in fact is doing just what he said he would do, though some are spinning it as him being removed. Lmao

The game playing shills never tire of deceit. Must pay good huh? Mueller is a rino, the lowest from of traitor. HE should have been sent to Gitmo years ago.

Surely you’ve seen my calls for Clinton to be in prison??? And btw, have you read the Rosenstein letter commissioning Mueller???