Mad max calls for attacks on all Trump's officials

Iran stopped building nukes during Obama’s watch. Trump even certified that twice. No telling what they’re up to now that Trump has shown that America’s word is worthless.

You have no idea what Iran stopped or started during that time. IAEA and the world were told quite clearly that NO ONE would be inspecting their military facilities. Do you think that all of their research and development facilities are just around the corner from the local walmart?

As far as Trump certifying their actions, you leftist are full duality when you talk about his actions… First the only reason that he made those certifications is because he had enough of the ‘right kind’ of people around him to keep him in check and the of course when you want it to be so, he did it because he KNEW it to be true. Either it is someone else pulling his strings or it isn’t.

Prove it.

There is zero in proof of you allegation.

How the hell would they even know , Iran’s military sites were off limits !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/

Monte , I hope you don’t believe Iran to be anywhere within eyesight of being honest about their nuclear program. :heart_eyes:

Monte is a hater and really doesn’t care about the Country he is simply pushing the dem’s agenda at ALL costs !!

For three years, every 180 days, all six partners certified Iranian compliance. Trump himself certified Iranian compliance twice. When did Iran stop being compliant, and how would you go about proving that??

Stop reading bullshit CNN tells you , their ratings are below the food network NOW !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I’m amazed the go to source for news is now a front for the leftist agenda.

I am confident in the IAEA’s abilities. And have confidence that the UK, France, Germany, Russia and China would not certify Iranian compliance, if they weren’t. Trump is a rabid hater of Obama and wants to destroy everything that his fingerprints are on. A very unhealthy disposition, and damaging to US standing in the world.

Because Obama was a terrorist supporter , even John9 the chin ) Kerry admitted it !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Monte, I find it hard to believe that you’re that naive about Iran’s compliance. Do you actually believe the Mullahs are greeting the inspectors when they come off the plane???
What will you say when they have nuclear capability to threaten the whole Mideast. Will go have tea and celebrate with them??? Will you be happy if they launch nuclear missiles at Israel and CRY when Israel obliterates the TOWELHEADS??? :sob:

I’ve repeatedly stated that I support global nuclear disarmament and have been a long critic of the US being the one that decides who will be a nuclear power, and not. I was never a bit concerned over Iraq’s phantom nuclear weapons nor was I concerned about Libya and I feel the same about Iran and North Korea. No concern whatsoever.

See, you defeat your own argument. Nukes are a deterrent, they have no legitimate use. And usage brings about obliteration. You really have nothing to be concerned about.

…and the thread about Maxine Waters goes off topic.

Was Trump naive when he certified their compliance…TWICE???

WTF !!! Now you want to quote what the president is saying , a fan now ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
LISTEN UP ……………….:thinking::laughing::laughing::laughing:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+says+Iran+is+in+complance+on+nukes&view=detail&mid=2C9B6559AE526F13B3632C9B6559AE526F13B363&FORM=VIRE

Mad Maxine, the LEFT WARRIOR is in Dire need of serious Psyshicatric therapy. She has lost all sense reality. It’s ok to oppose someone because of political views, but it’s not ok to spew her personal hatred and to harass cabinet members or press secretary.
Leaders in the black community, shouldn’t be afraid to speak against her without being afraid of called Uncle Tom or the White MANS NGGR.However there’s little chance of that happening, except by Herman Cain. :heart_eyes: