Mad max calls for attacks on all Trump's officials

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=attacks+on+trump+supporters&view=detail&mid=72FB744A739A0FBF7FC372FB744A739A0FBF7FC3&FORM=VIRE

How many times does it have to be said… You can’t prove a negative and when they refuse to allow inspectors into various site and are firing off ever larger bottle rockets… in lieu of actual evidence to the contrary, one must use previous history to guide your decisions… hoping ain’t verifying…

And how many times must it be said that Trump certified Iranian compliance to JCPOA, twice. Which always begs the question, when did they cease to be compliant.

How many times does it take before you get it?
President Trump agreed on Monday to certify again that Iran is complying with an international nuclear agreement that he has strongly criticized, but only after hours of arguing with his top national security advisers, briefly upending a planned announcement as a legal deadline loomed.

Mr. Trump has repeatedly condemned the deal brokered by President Barack Obama as a dangerous capitulation to Iran, but six months into his presidency he has not abandoned it. The decision on Monday was the second time his administration certified Iran’s compliance, and aides said a frustrated Mr. Trump had told his security team that he would not keep doing so indefinitely.

Administration officials announced the certification on Monday evening while emphasizing that they intended to toughen enforcement of the deal, apply new sanctions on Iran for its support of terrorism and other destabilizing activities, and negotiate with European partners to craft a broader strategy to increase pressure on Tehran. Aides said Mr. Trump had insisted on such actions before agreeing to the consensus recommendation of his national security team.

Nothing like that little cherry picker YOU.

Is that what you thought when Trump twice certified it, snicker…

How many times does it take before you get it?
President Trump agreed on Monday to certify again that Iran is complying with an international nuclear agreement that he has strongly criticized, but only after hours of arguing with his top national security advisers, briefly upending a planned announcement as a legal deadline loomed.

Mr. Trump has repeatedly condemned the deal brokered by President Barack Obama as a dangerous capitulation to Iran, but six months into his presidency he has not abandoned it. The decision on Monday was the second time his administration certified Iran’s compliance, and aides said a frustrated Mr. Trump had told his security team that he would not keep doing so indefinitely.

Administration officials announced the certification on Monday evening while emphasizing that they intended to toughen enforcement of the deal, apply new sanctions on Iran for its support of terrorism and other destabilizing activities, and negotiate with European partners to craft a broader strategy to increase pressure on Tehran. Aides said Mr. Trump had insisted on such actions before agreeing to the consensus recommendation of his national security team.

Snicker, snicker, your a purveyor of fake garbage on the internet.

And how many times do I have to ask you because your comments seek to place Trump in two different boxes… Either his was in charge when those affirmations were made or he had strong people around him making sure he reached the ‘right’ decision… or the was his own man and just arbitrarily changed his mine… you can’t run at this situation from both angles… be consistent.

I think he does that to garner approval from both sides. He hasn’t the conviction to choose a side and stick with it.

I occasionally disagree with “my side”, especially in what I consider errors of omission…such as failing to point out obvious lies from liberals.

Trump is the president, advisors are just that. I was hopeful about the cabinet and advisors back when they were first announced, but he never listened to them. and unfortunately any with a level head are gone. He listens to nobody but himself, and his wife and daughter perhaps.

If Iran wasn’t compliant, then he was deceitful when twice certifying their compliance. And if they were compliant, when and how did they cease to be?

And the way the agreement was sent through congress. It was never passed by the senate and became a presidential action not law.

On September 17, the deadline for Congressional action on the nuclear deal between Iran and the world’s six major powers, Senate Democrats had blocked a Republican-led effort to reject the agreement. After debating a resolution of disapproval on the deal, the Senate moved to a procedural vote on September 10 to end debate on the subject, which required 60 votes. But with a vote of 58-42 in favor, Democrats filibustered the measure and prevented the resolution of disapproval from coming to a vote.
Earlier in the week, 42 Senators had declared support for the deal – more than the 34 that President Obama would need to sustain a veto, even if the resolution of disapproval were passed. But the filibuster prevented Obama from even needing to use his veto power. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) pushed for another vote on September 15, which Democrats blocked with a vote of 56-42. In a final effort to derail the deal, McConnell then scheduled a third procedural vote on an amendment that would require Iran to release American prisoners and recognize Israel’s right to exist before the United States lifted sanctions. On September 17, the motion failed to pass with a vote of 53-45.

It was signed by obama and never passed by the senate but put into affect by a negative.

But the reality of how democons do business was exposed but lightly reported on the last page of the news.

He was no more ‘deceitful’ with his early certifications than Obama… you can’t certify something you can’t inspect and just because Obama looked into Khamenei ‘eyes and saw his soul’ does not equal a certification that no agency could possibly have given.

You tend not to see the number of times that he changed his plans because of the pressure of others… Hell, Kershner has been directly responsible for many of his policy blunders and it has been widely reported that people around him have deliberately throttled the news he receives in making a decision. If you don’t think that people from all the rest of the supporting countries didn’t put pressure on him to re-certify the status quo, you are deluded… Trump even stutter-stepped on his campaign promise to move the US embassy in Israel; immense pressure not to do so was likely at play. I does not live in a complete vacuum in the White House.

I don’t know why that’s quoted, Obama never said that, you have him mistaken. And the IAEA has been inspecting and finds Iran to be compliant. This is the same IAEA that would be charged with inspections in North Korea should things ever get that far.

REMEMBER …………

That was what GWB saw as he was looking at Putin.

Scary thought isn’t it… It is clear that the reason that so many countries objected to Trump pulling out of the nuclear deal was more to do with economic deals than with nuclear proliferation. The IAEA cannot verify what it cannot see… I do not know why that is such a hard concept to grasp…