Mad max calls for attacks on all Trump's officials

Not for me at all. I’ve maintained all along, through Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran and now North Korea, that I’m not worried about these tin pot dictatorships and their feeble nuclear programs. The hype and fearmongering has never sold to me…

Angry little tin pot dictators can do some of the most unorthodox things and having such a fun firecracker is to irresistible to pay some third part to light the fuse… I mean, that is what nuclear proliferation was all about…

Yeah well so far one country has used nuclear weapons.

…to end a war.

Yes, and leaders in the Republican Party shouldn’t be afraid to poke the bear…

They need to do more than poke !!!

And what do they have to hide???

U.S. and Iranian officials confirmed Thursday that no American nuclear inspectors will be permitted to enter the country’s contested nuclear site under the parameters of a deal reached with world powers this week, according to multiple statements by American and Iranian officials.
Is Iran in violation of the agreement?
Iran has argued that inspections of military sites would violate national sovereignty, although the 2015 deal it signed with the United States and five other world powers allows inspectors to gain limited access to any site where illicit nuclear activity is suspected.

Iran says military sites are off-limits for nuclear inspections despite U.S. pressure

Experts say inspectors rely on intelligence reports and other information to determine whether sites they have not visited are being used for potentially illicit purposes. What a bunch of putzes. Intelligence reports can be faulty as they were in Iraq’s case.

But as always with you, ignorance is bliss.

Their was a first time for everything… someone came up with chemical weapons and used them… they were banned and their dissemination is pretty controlled…

Well that is dismissive of the point I was making. One country, the United States, has used nuclear weapons, on civilian targets. I’m not concerned about the other nuclear powers.

:wink:

I’ve seen that all right, most recently with regards to ZTIP.

Those bombs saved millions of lives Japanese and American !
Your anti American bias and refusal to live in the present is troubling !
The March 1945 firebombing of Tokyo alone killed some 120,000 Japanese. A ground invasion would have resulted in nearly immeasurable more casualties. As one scholar who studied the U.S. invasion plan, Operation Downfall, notes: “depending on the degree to which Japanese civilians resisted the invasion, estimates ran into the millions for Allied casualties and tens of millions for Japanese casualties.”

The atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki gave Japanese leaders the excuse they needed to take the absolutely unthinkable action of surrendering. Indeed, the atomic bombings figured prominently in Emperor Hirohito’s unprecedented speech to the nation announcing Japan’s surrender. “The enemy has begun to employ a new and most cruel bomb, the power of which to do damage is, indeed, incalculable, taking the toll of many innocent lives. Should we continue to fight, it would not only result in an ultimate collapse and obliteration of the Japanese nation, but also it would lead to the total extinction of human civilization,” the Emperor told a stunned Japanese nation (stunned partly because they had never heard the Emperor speak and partly because they couldn’t believe Japan was surrendering.)https://thediplomat.com/2014/08/how-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-saved-millions-of-lives/

Besides the fact that there was not a consensus on that, and that many leaders at the time knew Japan was working on a surrender strategy already…that’s what Russia or China will say when they end a war with the US by dropping nuclear bombs on several large US cities.

A recent study found that one in three liberals are just as dumb as the other two.

That would be 43.0837% in liberal common core math.

Which is an “A” grade for everyone!

Read the story and then comment that is how this works !
“that’s what Russia or China will say when they end a war with the US by dropping nuclear bombs on several large US cities.”
You are a twisted little man !:point_right::smiley:

Do you really think Stevie Monte John can grasp that ??? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yes, I’ve seen the Diplomats take on this before. It’s NOT a consensus view. Like I said, there was leaders at the time that didn’t agree, including General Eisenhower, who solemnly disagreed with it, as General, as President and after retirement, until his death he criticized the use of the weapon. TARGETING CIVILIANS IS A WAR CRIME. And if you can justify it with a Diplomat piece, so can and will others justify it when they do it to you.

The fire bombing of Tokyo was a war crime as well and the commander of the operation knew it at the time and acknowledged it by declaring that if the US didn’t win the war, he would be tried for war crimes…

When war is necessary winning is imperative ?
You do a good job complaining about America and the way we wage war .
Fire bombing was carried out on both sides during the war !
This is London Saint Paul’s Cathedral stands gloriously in the distance amid the wreckage caused by the German fire-bombing of London. Sunday, December 29, 1940.
Dresden was a civilian town with no military significance

The bombing of Chongqing was part of a terror bombing operation conducted by the Imperial Japanese Army Air Service and Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service on the Chinese provisional capital of Chongqing, .
Chinese innocent civilians suffer from Japan’s aggression during World War II
[RSS] [Feedback] [Print] [Copy URL] [Large image] [More]

Well yes, we all know that the axis powers committed war crimes, and because they lost, they were tried for them. General Curtis LeMay, commander in charge of the firebombing of Tokyo which killed 100,000 civilians, declared at the time that if the US didn’t win, he would be charged with WAR CRIMES!!!

Now, I know it chaps your ass to be confronted with that, I don’t like that we are guilty of having targeted civilians either, but the main thing is that we learn from those mistakes. I do believe that there have been stricter measures in place for targeting since then. Safeguards to protect innocent civilians that most republicans have criticized.

We can all Monday Morning Quarterback the decision to use the A Bomb on Japan. At the time the decision was made, it was the correct one to spare many Allied and Japanese lives.
It was a choice of the lesser evils. I would hope the families of the U.S. soldiers approved because many of them would be buried in Japan. These decisions aren’t made without a serious look at all the options and potential consequences. :japanese_goblin: