Man who roundhouse-kicked pro-life woman identified, gets fired

Someone should shove a live snake up his ass ( on public TV ). I know, I know; then the feckin snake worshipers would be up in arms.

I was once booted from a forum because I said, I did not like the gay neighbor’s cats shitting in my garden. I was told it was gay bashing. Luckily I did not mention how I handled it.

Listen up child. your flames don’t singe me. You are incapable of understanding even the most simple of sentences so there is no civil discourse with you. Did your enabling mommy and daddy do this to you or are you a social media junkie? Either way you are So disconnected and immature i have nothing more to say to you kiddo. And since I think I’m chatting with a minor I choose not to engage in the flaming.

If you ARE over 18 just go ahead and admit it so we can see how developed you’ve become.

If you’re looking for some kind of victory…then tell us all about it if it makes your boat float. I really couldn’t care less. As a matter of fact I’ll help you out:

**HEY EVERYBODY THIS KID JUST TOTALLY OWNED ME ABOUT GENDERS. I HAVE BEEN RENDERED CONFOUNDED AND INCAPACITATED FROM EVER BEING EVIL AGAIN. I HAVE SEEN THE ERE OF MY WAYS BY WAY OF TACTICAL EMOJIS AND I SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY. **

RE-REGISTERING AS A DEMOCRAT RIGHT NOW !!! THANK YOU tt53 ! God Bless you!!!

You may copy and paste this wherever it best serves you baby dumpling. I’m sure your Nintendo has been repaired by now so just kindly fuck off. Thank ya. thank ya very much.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So you want me to be a fag liberal like you , never happen ! You’re my bitch now , I’m in your head , I even have you saying infantile shit . lol . Are you still wearing your wife beater tee shit ? I can tell your so fucking insecure you have to beat women to make yourself feel good . What a pitiful pussy , why not just come out of the closet already ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure it was. :roll_eyes:

His foot accidentally left the ground and reached the height of her hand holding a phone. Get serious!

Im curious, why do you believe it was an accident?

An accident is putting salt in your coffee instead of sugar, what the hair dresser did wasn’t an accident, it was bad judgement and stupidity on his part but he wasn’t forced to do it, nor did his foot come up accidentally unless he has no impulse control and if that is the case he shouldn’t be cutting people’s hair as he might “accidentally” stab someone.

Bottom line is he did a bone head thing and he has to suffer the consequences of his action, I dont demand he be put in jail, I do demand that he faces the consequences for his actions.

I pretty sure SuperProgressive was an accident, to be honest w/ you. We would need the parents to verify.