Mass Shooting at Nashville Church

Well, here is why the Antioch Church shooting is disappearing from trending topics across social media like it never even happened.

There’s a large Muslim population in Rutherford where the shooter is from so won’t be surprised if he’s a Muslim.

Man shoots wife at church

Almost as soon as the identity of the shooter was revealed, all of the trending stories and hashtags about it seem to just vanish. I guess a black mass shooter screws up their narrative.

Such bullshit. When Dylan Roof killed all of those people Obama went full pastor mode and basically put all the blame on white people. Now a black guy commits the same crime, regardless of his motivations and mum is the word.

The shooter, identified as Emanuel Kidega Samson, a 25-year-old Rutherford County man, accidentally shot himself after he was confronted by an armed member of the congregation and is being treated at the hospital, according to Metro Nashville Police.

Very bad news again.

Samson is a bodybuilder who attended high school in Tennessee and is originally from Karthoum, Sudan, according screenshots of the suspect’s Facebook page obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation before the account was taken down.

Religion plays an important role in Sudan, with (97%) of the country’s population adhering to Islam. The vast majority of Muslims in Sudan are Sunni belonging to Maliki school of jurisprudence.

oops.

A black gunman showed up at a local church and shoot a mass attended by predominantly white elderly people. An

Police identified the suspect as Emanuel Kidega Samson, 25, and said in a statement that more charges were expected.

Emanuel Kidega Samson. Metro Nashville Police Department
Police found four guns believed to be Samson’s, the statement said — a rifle and a pistol in the suspect’s SUV, along with two other pistols — in Burnette Chapel Church of Christ

A church usher, Caleb Engle, 22, confronted the gunman and was “pistol whipped,” Aaron said.

Samson is believed to have come to the United States from Sudan in 1996 and was a legal U.S. resident but not necessarily a citizen, Aaron said at a news conference Sunday evening.

Some churchgoers recognized his name and said he had attended the church about a year or two ago.

Where is the outraged really? Its ironic that i found this out thru my youtube feed, on a sunday where most professional atheletes in the NFL took a knee and skipped the national anthem to protest supposed “police brutality”.

Apparently the shooter was exposed to some race-baiting “news” and expressed such openly on his social media.

OOPS, looks like it should be merged with this thread

Glad to see Fox News reporting about the hero who stopped an “oppressed” African-American male from going on a murder spree in a house of worship. The leftist media won’t say a word because he is literally a “fucking white male”.

Wait a minute, did you just play the race card… because I’m pretty sure I hear people on the right come unhinged at the molars if they perceive of such.

I didn’t see a race card. Don’t you know? All blacks are oppressed by “fucking white males” in this instance it looks like the white male oppressed the black shooter by not allowing him to finish what he started. Unbelievable. When will it end.

How can you post that and not include Carl the Cuck? Classic.

When Dylann Roof did the same thing to black people it was front page news for weeks. I’m not a racist or a white nationalist or any of that bullshit, but this sort of reaction from the media - the behavior that the shooting of white Christians in their church isn’t newsworthy - is completely unacceptable.

Exactly - time to start tearing down MLK statues. Or, is the excuse ‘not all black people’ again.

What’s wrong with this?

Why is the name, race, and photo of the suspect omitted? Look up Dylan Roof stories. Then tell me the difference.

1506380982888m

Mlk is not the issue. These nutters are the problem.

Wtf, just click the link to open it and tell me what’s missing??

That cameo appearance by Hannibal Buress at 0:22, priceless. Oscar worthy performance really, mate, hes in fact on the top of his comedic and musical performance rn. Check out his latest EP.

His single was the best, bar none.

We should play this at Emanuel Kidega Samson’s trial.