Meet the NEO-CONS .. coming near you

Characteristics of Jewish Intellectual Movements
•A deep concern with furthering specific Jewish interests, such as helping Israel or promoting immigration.
• Issues are framed in a rhetoric of universalism rather than Jewish particularism.
•Issues are framed in moral terms, and an attitude of moral superiority pervades the movement.
•Centered around charismatic leaders (Boas, Trotsky, Freud).
•Jews form a cohesive, mutually reinforcing core.
•Non-Jews appear in highly visible roles, often as spokespersons for the movement.
•A pronounced ingroup/outgroup atmosphere within the movement—dissenters are portrayed as the personification of evil and are expunged from the movement.
•The movement is irrational in the sense that it is fundamentally concerned with using available intellectual resources to advance a political cause.
•The movement is associated with the most prestigious academic institutions in the society.
•Access to prestigious and mainstream media sources, partly as a result of Jewish influence on the media.
•Active involvement of the wider Jewish community in supporting the movement.

You truly are an anti semitic racist aren’t you.

Be clear.

Atheist American Democrat Jews want to dictate the world with the Atheist American Democrat whites, blacks and browns.

Religious Orthodox Jews just want to drive out the Muslims from Israel, rebuild the Temple and usher in their Messiah to save them as they do it.

I grew up in an orthodox Jewish home. I was taught that the Jews were God’ chosen people. Yeshiva taught a lot about how to enslave goyim (non-Jews) to Jews. I decided I wanted no part of that brainwashing and broke free. No religion has that right. I have no religion and feel better for it.

The title is misleading. This has nothing to do with neocons or neoconservatives.

Good one, ROTFLMAO.

Might work as well as the Muslim plan to enslave non muslims.

The Jews have already enslaved the goyim. They control the media and the banks. The money and the message.

The crazy runs strong in the demo party doesn’t it.

Sounds precisely like the progressive movement. Precisely. Say Hi to John Stewart…

You truly beat your wife don’t you? how often?

LouMan

20h

You truly are an anti semitic racist aren’t you

3m
 LouMan

You truly beat your wife don’t you? how often?

Arty, Shame on you.

I would never go there even though violence is the hallmark of a progressive.

And you are certainly an anti semitic racist as proven time and time again with your posts.

That’s why Artur and I don’t interact much… the big swastika tattooed to the side of his neck is of putting to any discussion that might include reason.

There was a “shit for brains alert” the very first time Arty posted his propaganda.

Well you know Israel are sending migrants to the west so…