Merry Christmas To All

I personally wish each and everyone of you peace and happiness in your life. I hope that the faith that has guided this nation will reaffirm itself in the hearts of its citizens because it is through individual deeds and acts of kindness that we transform the lives of our neighbors. To those who worship the false god of government… I say with all humbleness… seek something higher than a mirror of ourselves… we are all sinners and government appears to be little more than a manifestation of that…

Have a very Merry Christmas, reaffirm your connections with your family… give the power of faith a second chance…

And not one Mao ball decoration to be found…

Merry Christmas to you and yours .

5a3ee30316cde

Merry Christmas everyone! I think I’m still drunk from Christmas Eve but I suppose that happens sometimes. Open lots of gifts today, enjoy time with family, and most of all, eat of great food! I can’t wait to tear into the ham that’s sitting in the fridge waiting to be cooked.

download

Merry Christmas to all from Central New Jersey. A beautiful crisp windy day here.

May you all receive what you deserve, well, maybe not,

Cheers!

Merry Christmas, everyone. Here’s hoping 2018 brings us even closer to the complete collapse of the leftist establishment.

Merry Christmas to all! It’s been an incredible year. Keep up the good fight!

@DollarInflation we’re in Saddle River spending Christmas morning with my wife’s family. We had a little bit of snowfall overnight. Get anything down there?

No snow, just heavy rain. Blame it on climate change.

Merry Christmas and God Bless Joe.

Merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone is having a nice relaxing day with family. Every year our Christmas is always very hectic and this year was no different. Lots of driving. We live in Virginia and come back north every year. We were in Manhattan and Brooklyn last night for a 7 fish dinner with my family. Just like you @Joe I’m in North Jersey this morning at my in-laws and we did get a very light White Christmas.

Alright we got a NJ Christmas going on! Merry Christmas paisanos!

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone! Love you all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, yo.

Merry Christmas everyone, peace on Earth, goodwill to men.

Merry Christmas and remember to do as Jesus did all year long.

sc3ad

I truly hope that each and every one of you is blessed with joy, health, wealth, and happiness this Christmas and for many years to come.

I took this just before dawn here in western Washington. There is nothing like having perfectly timed snow for Christmas morning.

I’m home in Maple Falls, WA. There’s nothing like it. We had some really nice snow overnight. It’s still snowing on and off right now and has made for a picture perfect day with family.

I love Christmas but I’ll be happy when the day is over! Too much cooking, cleaning, wrapping, cooking, cleaning, cooking, entertaining and did I mention cooking? :tired_face: I need a day off!