Merry Christmas To All

Reminder: Google Hates Christmas

Here is a warm and wonderful Christmas message from President Trump and our beautiful First Lady.

I would to wish a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to to the Presidents family and to everyone from here in Reading Pa the soft pretzel capital of the US.No white Christmas this year but plenty cold. If L could I would give President Trump a years supply of golf balls tees and lessons.To PM Netanyahu a Happy and safe Hannuka. To Chancellor Merkel commonsense. God Bless The USA!!! And to President Putin a lfesize Grinch statue and a gym membership.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Lots of great fun with family, egg nog, food and gifts. Doesn’t get much better than that.

Merry Christmas to everyone here, even if its a bit delayed!

The white Christmas pics are making me smile - its summer here! Fortunately, it was reasonably cool yesterday.

Just finished Christmas dinner and dessert here in Wyoming. It’s cold af.

My message is one of love and hope and optimism for the new year.

If you want to “get your act together,” you only have to know what “act” you really want.

To get what you want:

1. Define what you want — clearly and simply
  2. Focus only on what you want — ruthlessly, and unabashedly

Because the greatest gift you can give yourself is living a life that reflects your values in a way that they shine through and really sing.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.