Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three

An illegal immigrant, who has been removed from the United States seven times, had consumed ‘12 beers and was driving at 100mph’ when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three.
Nemias Garcia-Velasco, 32, who is from Mexico, was going over 100mph when he lost control of his 2001 Dodge Ram work van and crashed, killing 58-year-old Silvano Torres.
Prosecutor Ryan Lindberg said Garcia-Velasco was driving down Interstate 80 around 1pm on Wednesday when the incident occurred.
Garcia-Velasco told officers that he had consumed 12 beers the previous evening into the morning of the crash, according to the Omaha World-Herald.
During Garcia-Velasco’s hearing, Lindberg also said the man had been removed from the US a total of seven times.
After two deportation hearings, in 2009 and 2011, Garcia-Velasco was forced out of the country and the five other times were considered ‘voluntary returns’.
Lindberg also added that Garcia-Velasco had also been convicted of having false citizenship papers prior to the crash, just a day after the Fourth of July holiday.
Prosecutor Ryan Lindberg said Garcia-Velasco was driving down Interstate 80 around 1pm on Wednesday when the incident occurred. Garcia-Velasco reportedly told cops he consumed 12 beers the previous evening into the morning of the crash. Pictured is the burned-out van +5
Prosecutor Ryan Lindberg said Garcia-Velasco was driving down Interstate 80 around 1pm on Wednesday when the incident occurred. Garcia-Velasco reportedly told cops he consumed 12 beers the previous evening into the morning of the crash. Pictured is the burned-out van
During Garcia-Velasco’s hearing, Lindberg also said the man had been removed from the US a total of seven times. After two deportation hearings, in 2009 and 2011, Garcia-Velasco was forced out of the country and the five other times were considered ‘voluntary returns’ +5
During Garcia-Velasco’s hearing, Lindberg also said the man had been removed from the US a total of seven times. After two deportation hearings, in 2009 and 2011, Garcia-Velasco was forced out of the country and the five other times were considered 'voluntary returns’
At the time, Torres was riding unrestrained in the cargo area of the van. He was pronounced dead at the fiery scene (pictured). Another passenger, Jesus I. Gonzalez, 16, was treated at the hospital and released the day of the crash +5
At the time, Torres was riding unrestrained in the cargo area of the van. He was pronounced dead at the fiery scene (pictured). Another passenger, Jesus I. Gonzalez, 16, was treated at the hospital and released the day of the crash
Garcia-Velasco’s blood-alcohol level was .243 when it was checked at a hospital after the crash, according to the Herald.
At the time, Torres was riding unrestrained in the cargo area of the van. He was pronounced dead at the fiery scene.
Another passenger, Jesus I. Gonzalez, 16, was treated at the hospital and released the day of the crash.
Garcia-Velasco suffered from severe burns to his face and was taken to the Nebraska Medical Center at the time.

Guess this just isn’t important, unless the victim is you.

There are lots of posts to read this morning @LouMan it’s still early!

Instead of being deported he is sent to the hospital no doubt on the tax payers’ dime. He will have the best care money can buy.

They should have just let him burn.

Reason number 1407775163 to build the wall. While the man who died was in the country legally (so we are told) it’s better that he went than an American citizen. He was riding in back of the Mexican work van flying down the road at 100mph and didn’t have a seatbelt on. I really don’t feel too bad about this. It was one of his pals who did this to him. If we want to be sure that this doesn’t happen to an American then we need to force the Republicans to pay for the wall.

Paying for the wall is easy.

Just divert all foreign aid to Mexico and Central America to the wall.

When a violent illegal criminal finishes his sentence; police contact ICE. He’s picked up for deportation and the community is protected. But when Sanctuary Cities intervene, the criminal is released into the community to commit other crimes

And yet the democrats chose to ignore illegals and their criminal acts and continue to resist everything to do with making things BETTER for legal citizens and TAXPAYERS.

Well, victim was another Mexican who had already done his part by fathering three more Mexicans. That equals a lot of court costs, incarceration expenses, and welfare benefits that Americans will have to pay. It’s too bad they all didn’t get taken out in the wreck.

“News” like this is not really new, especially when you live in the state of sunny Commifornia, where being illegal literally makes you rich and immune to the laws.

Amen @supperhey we could probably break this forum if we posted all of the cases of illegal immigrant crime and that’s the scary thing isn’t it.

I just hope my immediate family and myself are unharmed from all the potential crimes committed. Just have to watch the news and make mental notes of dangerous area etc, tho im sure after the 190k law suit, SF will become an illegals magnets. Be safe out there.

@supperhey Are you in a Sanctuary City?

No, we live south of SF. It’s not a santuary city but commiefornia is a pseudo-sanctuary state anyway. Second Illinois when?

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

WASHINGTON – While the military “quagmire” in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens – men, women and children – were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That’s 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year’s 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn’t track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;

Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

“While the vast majority of illegal aliens are decent people who work hard and are only trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, (something you or I would probably do if we were in their place), it is also a fact that a disproportionately high percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators,” states Peter Wagner, author of a new report called “The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration.” “That is part of the dark side of illegal immigration and when we allow the ‘good’ in we get the ‘bad’ along with them. The question is, how much ‘bad’ is acceptable and at what price?”

I went to Santa Cruz for two years undergrad. I miss California sometimes but I just couldn’t handle the West Coast assholes on campus (no offense). Plus when we would go into SF it was just weird sometimes. The only decent girls were the tourists. I went back east and finished at UCONN. Knocked out my Masters at KU.

Went to ucsd for undergrad. The people there were pretty chill and agreeable, and even kids there hated the friends that (unfortunately) went to UC Berkeley. And I agree, girls here are very “liberated” i.e. they have a tendency to be anything BUT a female (queer, bi, gay, trans, omni- and asexual etc etc etc), but the college environment is also a factor i think (either that or its an other way of saying they were not interested :sob:). But for the past 7 years i rarely even visit SF, tho when I do i see homeless everywhere and it aint really fun when you have to walk around watching your back with personal protective equipments (most girls Im friend with have pepper sprays etc, I have a small keychained brass knuckles).

So be glad you didnt go to school in Berkeley and L.A. and let them brainwash you from the start. I lucked out (or was lazy) and didnt start taking the required humanities/GE/diversity courses way until i was in my 5th year, of which I already have somewhat of an ability to call bullshit (tho its hard when you have a french-canadian WHITE CIS MALE SCUM professor staring you in the face and tell you YOURE OPPRESED).

San Diego is at least somewhat conservative. Seemed that way to me. My roommate my freshman year was a laid back math major. His dad owned a pool cleaning company in San Diego and they had an awesome house in La Jolla. Probably one of the nicest neighborhoods I’ve ever had the chance of staying in for a few weeks. I actually enjoyed just relaxing there over spring break. The girls in San Diego also seemed pretty normal - not at all in SF. The nerdy girls at Santa Cruz were underrated and somewhat based. When I moved back east I was equally as disappointed since UCONN girls were 80% coal burners. KU though blew my mind. Very little SJW bullshit. The usual on campus stuff but life off campus was normal. I love Kansas now and want to move back. It’s literally the best place on Earth.

What was up with your French Canadian professor? What class was that? Trudeau Cuck Worship from a Gender Fluid Perspective?

Love how two kids just hi-jacked an illegal immigrant threads and talk about girls … inb4 ban hammer.

San Diego and the vicinity are great. Tho it still depends on the area bc its pretty close the the south border. Its funny bc I made lots of hispanic friends and the ones that are legal immigrants like me would go no-no to illegals crossing the border, while the hispanics that were born here were all up in arms to open the flood gate.

I wonder what went wrong …