Mom Deported Because She Didn't Change Lanes

A woman was deported for being here illegally.

She was pulled over for not changing lanes.

America is healing.

Maybe you should have stayed the fuck out of a country you weren’t legally supposed to be in eh?

Of course the Daily Beast tries to make us feel sorry for that woman and angry that ICE is doing its job. I’m only angry that it took 16 years for the law to be enforced. Thanks a lot, Obama. Thanks a lot, George W. Bush.

She was driving without a license in a country she had no right to be in, and leftists want me to feel sorry for her…nope not working.

Try that shit in her home country and see what sort of rat-infested hell-hole they throw you in to.

Not in the story: She committed welfare fraud. Illegals cannot collect welfare. Its against the law.

Yep. Then once you’re in a Mexican prison, you get to break rocks to pay for your meals & medicine. But don’t worry: If you’re not well-connected, your misery’ll only last for as long as it takes for the warden to figure out no one’s coming for you, and they toss you to La Santa Muerte death-cult.

I like the way they try to make it sound like she was deported for a traffic violation, when in fact she’s an illegal border jumping criminal. Guess you should have learned the laws of the State you were in illegally, and at least get a fake license to try and pull it off.

“Changing lanes” my ass. She violated judge’s order twice, 3 traffic violations, no license, does not have a work visa so she is either a) doing SSN identity theft or b) NOT paying any taxes.

I hope she taught her 4 anchor babies well. They can visit her in Mexico.

I love splitting up families.

B-b-b-b-but the kids “know nothing of Mexico” says the article. I am shocked at how little cultural diversity that family is willing to embrace. Are they racists?

$100 bet: Every summer Sunday at a local park, those kids are getting a massive dose of Mexico. Just like too many of us.

Here’s how we don’t split up families while enforcing immigration law, how illegal aliens don’t part with their kids, and ICE still gets to do its job: Take! Your! Kids! Back! Home! With! You!

I think The Daily Beast, if needed, should have offered to provide a driver on the day Beatriz Morelos was released to see her safely beyond the danger zones where kidnapping might occur. But that would take away time from helping Dem traitors destroy America and trashing Donald Trump.

For God’s sake, this woman was deported in 2001 and now she’s back illegally, driving without a license, and not following traffic laws. We’re supposed to feel bad her? No way! She should try following the law for once and she’ll avoid a lot of trouble. Border jumping is illegal! Now pay the price!

LOL, the Daily Beast was angry at the trooper who pulled her over. They say he “responded with a rookie’s zeal.” They’re all from Harvard but don’t know that police get killed when people don’t move over and hit their cars or them.

No sympathy. No one told her to come here. No one told her to break out laws. She did that on her own.

“These are not criminals,” Ford said.

She crossed the border illegally.
She was caught and returned only to cross the border a second time.
She works in the US illegally.
She drives without a drivers license.

Just for starters.

Apologists for illegal immigration try to paint it as a victimless crime, but the fact is that illegal immigration causes substantial harm to American citizens and legal immigrants, particularly those in the most vulnerable sectors of our population — the poor, minorities, and children.

Illegal immigration causes an enormous drain on public funds. The seminal study of the costs of immigration by the National Academy of Sciences found that the taxes paid by immigrants do not begin to cover the cost of services received by them. The quality of education, health care and other services for Americans are undermined by the needs of endless numbers of poor, unskilled illegal entrants.

Additionally, job competition by waves of illegal immigrants desperate for any job unfairly depresses the wages and working conditions offered to American workers, hitting hardest at minority workers and those without high school degrees.

And deported because she is in the country illegally not for the traffic stop.

But what about the dreamers?

Thats it… You know, I give the left a lot of stick about all of the things that went wrong with the last amnesty that occurred when the 1986 immigration reform act was signed, but the fact is GHW Bush and to a greater extent GW Bush were just as complicit in seeing the provisions of that law either rolled back or ignored. They like Clinton and most certainly Obama ignored the enforcement provisions designed to prevent the same kind of illegal’s problem we supposedly fixed then…

One thing I’m not hearing much noise about this time though is strengthening things like E-Verify and putting business on notice, … ‘if you intentionally or knowingly hire someone without a valid green card… you face heavy fines or criminal prosecution’ … just not hearing this out of Trump or Sessions…

She was deported because she broke our LAW !!!