Motivational Quotes

I was thinking about what you had said… I got a license in Texas as I wanted to see real estate investment from the other side of the business. While I had listened to Zig prior to getting involved in real estate another person comes to mind that you may have heard of… Tom Hopkins…?

I, my wife, and my son are all RE brokers. My son and I build homes and have our licenses hung inactive. My wife still active and several years ago went to coupole Tom Hopkins seminars and also Danielle Kennedy. Haven’t thought about that in years!

broken

I bought her tapes… you just can’t be too motivated…:joy::joy::joy:

Screenshot_10

Get your ass in gear - you sorry sack of shit!

Didn’t I hear that when I was in the service daily???

You damn well remember you putrid piece of maggot puss. Hell I am sorry I just insulted the fukkin maggot! You are lower than whale shit! Hell you are the scum on whale shit!

Buck up at me again boy and I will knock you for a shit roll of tin cups!

You must not be a spring chicken. They not allowed to be so “mean spirited” these days!:rofl:

Yep, heard that one too.
One that stuck with me:
After a run my drill instructor told me to stop fucking breathing so hard because I was stealing air from the rest of society.

That is part of the goddam problem! Got good people out there covering the asses of pussies.

Thank the Lord the shit gets weeded out and put out in the end.

Boot in 66. Trained by WWII Sgt Maj and korean vets. Knew what it took.