Movies Like Schindler's List

I just finished watching the tragic but epic drama, based on a real-life story about the horrors that the :menorah:Jews had to go through during the 卐 nazi-era, called Schindler’s List, for the 89th time this year. Every time I watch it, it makes me cry so much because its so sad, which is the amazing part of the film and the reason so many critics give it 100 scores. Are there any other movies like it about the plight of the poor oppressed :menorah:Jewish people throughout history, from their slavery in Egypt (although I doubt it was in Egypt, because Egyptian pharoahs are black and wouldn’t hurt the :menorah:Jews, it was probably in another place called Egypt), to the genocides under the Babylonians, the Romans, the 卐 nazi’s, and even continuing today in Trumps :star_of_david:️America™️?

If you love Jews and epic dramas then I think you will really be captivated by this masterpiece!

I watch a movie about the Holocaust (RIP :cry::sob:) at least once a day and Schindler’s List is probably the best I’ve watched so far. I think if Hollywood and the media wasn’t run by literal White Supremicists there would be a lot more and maybe better ones made like it. This is exactly why we need ☭ communism comrade!

I guess it was the white supremacist left wing rags that miss reporting on all of the heartwarming stories of the masses of people defecting to the USSR… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know when all of those ‘refugees’ from ‘Syria’ moved up through Greece and to that train station in Hungary where they had to buy a ticket… east or west. I am amazed that no one bought a ticket for say… China… I hear business is booming but I also hear that if you don’t work, you starve to death.

Schindler’s List is likely among the best movies ever made. I muchly appreciated Ford Motor Company’s presenting it commercial free years ago.

You degrade it by translating its worth into a call for communism.

Go fuck a snake!

Your post is just as painful to read as your avatar is painful to look at.

Please dont step on snek

d28

I truly did step on a snake once while frog gigging in a flooded rice field. The snake (a moccasin we think) immediately wrapped itself around my boot. I kicked wildly to rid myself of it…lost the snake and the boot…found myself half bare footed in muddy waters…with snakes all around.

…haven’t been frog gigging since.

MANNNYYY years ago my dad and a couple of his friends would take a case out and catch frogs live up in NY and put them in a duffle bag to kill fresh at a later time. My dad came home… in a rather inebriated state with a duffle bag full of frogs. He unlatched the top of the bag to show mom and the bag tipped over in the middle of the living room… That ended his association with fried frog legs…

They taste like chicken…only better!

Back when my dear friend and I used barbed gigs (rather than grabs) to gather frogs in order to fry and eat of their legs (sort of like the breasts of doves…the only redeemable body part), he likened the sound of removing the frog from the gig to the sound of jerking a water filled rubber boot from one’s foot.

You have to admit, this level of LARPing is almost professional.

At least a degree in gender study is good for something. This is now LARP thread?