MS-13 includes 300,000 illeagls many are in DACA

About being a troll that is absent of facts and suffering from TDS . :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Open borders gave us over 60,000 of the MOST violent prison gangs the USA has ever seen . And MS-13 is the most violent outside of prison !
Mexikanemi, also known as Texas Mexican Mafia
Nuestra Familia
The Texas Syndicate
Mexican Mafia, also known as La Eme
The Hermanos de Pistoleros Latinos
Barrio Azteca
Tangos/Tango Blast

Not following the conversation?

There isn’t much difference in what, a totally wide open border verses a porous border. There’s 2,000 miles of border and several hundred miles of wall/fencing and 21,000 agents guarding the border. That’s not a sealed border, but it’s not “a totally open border” either. Shrug.

The border has become “Less Open or Less Porous,” since 1/ 21/17.

Apparently you do not read well.

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2014/04/02/the-u-s-mexico-border-is-wide-open/

Perhaps, but it’s still porous. It’s just not “wide open” as the less knowledgeable would suggest. Miles of wall and fence along with 21,000 CBP agents guard our southern border.

Apparently you don’t open links are read the contents:

All along the United States – Mexico border ranchers work day and night to feed a groggy nation. That nation is slowly awakening to a truth the ranchers have known for some time; the border is not secure and the Mexican cartels are in control since the U.S. government relinquished it.

The ranchers, like John Ladd, work tirelessly to feed us while protecting themselves and their families. They have been abandoned on the U.S. soil that they have occupied for over a hundred years.

“The media lies, and the people in Washington D.C. lie and they absolutely refuse to tell the truth,” says rancher Ed Ashurst. “That’s why I am here. We’re not the only ones who say this but, that’s my whole deal, that’s why I agreed to talk. The American people do not know the truth about what’s going on here.”

Ashurst, who ranches near Lordsburg, New Mexico, joined John Ladd on his Arizona ranch to discuss the situation on the border between Mexico and the United States.

The border is wide open

“People just need to know the facts. The first thing is, the powers-that-be in Washington D.C. including congressmen, the Attorney General, and right up to the president and the director of Homeland Security are telling people that the border is safe and secure, and it all boils down to the border’s not secure it is wide-open.”

“If you are in Mexico and you have sack full of cash, and you have the right connections you can be in any city in America in hours and you are guaranteed to not get caught,” says Ashurst.

Ashurst is tired of hearing since 9/11 that the border is secure. “I’m not saying we’re going to be attacked and that an Islamist extremist has run across John’s ranch. I don’t know, but I do know that if you’re in Mexico and you want to be over here and you have money you can get in. But if you’re a Guatemalan who has walked through Mexico to flip burgers or change sheets in a motel room it’s an entirely different story. If you are on the border and you have money you will not get caught.”

For those on the southern border that is a simple truth. No longer are the struggling Guatemalan and Mexican families coming across the border as they used to, now the cross-border traffic is criminal. And that criminality has infected the entire region.

Just to correctly inform the thread sense there’s such misrepresentation on the notion of our border. There is 700 miles of walls and fencing already in place along the southern border and then there’s 21,000 CBP agents that are also guarding the southern border. It is porous, has been as long S it has existed and will continue to be so into the future. But it most certainly is NOT WIDE OPEN!!!

Apparently you still read nothing but the MSM tripe.

Correct, kind of. As you can see, the door was locked on Obama’s way out the door.

Issues 2016: America’s Southern Border Is Secure
Jacob L. Vigdor
January 12, 2016

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/issues-2016-americas-southern-border-secure-8369.html

LOL, you’d believe anything.

Check it out, you’ll believe it.

Boy you are totally confused.

During questioning on Capitol Hill, Johnson confirmed that his agency’s use of border security metrics inflate the reported number of deportations of illegal immigrants – statistics for which Obama takes heat from the left even though true deportations actually are down sharply.

“We managed to remove 368,000 people last year and my understanding is that 98 percent of those fit within our removal priorities,” Johnson noted Tuesday at a DHS budget hearing before the House Appropriations Committee

Seconds earlier, however, Johnson had conceded that “a very large fraction of that 368,000, and I don’t know the number offhand … are basically border removals, where they’re apprehended in or around the border” and are “in the country for a very short period of time.”

http://dailysignal.com/2014/03/14/dhs-chief-confirms-inflation-deportation-numbers/

Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says

Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

Like every other empire that’s taken that place on.

Less than 3 percent of illegal immigrants will ever be deported, and more than 700 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border remained unsecured as of 2014,UNSECURED , UNSECURED , according to Sen. Tom Coburn’s final oversight report released Saturday morning, which found the Homeland Security Department failing in several of its top missions.

Another BOLDFACED LIE !!! :roll_eyes: SHRUG :roll_eyes:

That’s right, we stole it from them fair and square.

My God , what an idiot ! shrug :roll_eyes:

Well… when you can no longer depend on law enforcement to protect you or the government to actual enforce the laws that would have kept these people out of the country in the first place.