Mueller Indicts 13 Russians and 3 Russian Entities

The special counsel’s office said Friday that a federal grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities in the probe into interference in the 2016 elections.

Mueller Indicts 13 Russians on election interference

Thanks for posting this @Scott I had completely forgotten about this entire investigation.

Question is… is Mueller going to try and ‘flip’ these Russians to implicate Trump… knowing how trustworthy they must be…

Rosenstein answered, “There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity.”

“There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.”

This stunning admission both seemingly clears the Trump campaign from accusations of collusion with Russia, and puts a stop to the idea that President Trump won the election due to Russian interference.

Looks like the left will be wetting their pants today.

As a side note, wonder if Mueller will extradite them today or tomorrow???

Russans will say absolutely anything to save their own hides. This muddies the water or the investigation. I will be interested in just how these Spetznaz supermen ‘suppressed minority voting’. How does one suppress minority voting? Is asking for a valid ID suppression? Is having police near poling places suppression? What did these agent provocateurs do?

I’ll be completely honest and come right out and say it. I’m not understanding the relevance or importance of this indictment. It just sounds like another way to validate the ‘muh Russia’ boring story that has gone nowhere.

Where are the prosecutions from the memo?

Is having the new black panthers at a poling place voter suppression? The DOJ didn’t think so.

Keeps the people in a uproar and agitated.

Looks like they the special counsel spending millions is busy at work.

Good point- perhaps the Russians siphoned gas from the tanks of the vans and buses the Dems were to use to move voters from one polling place to another?

Okay well I guess I’m not that far off track then. I was reading the articles on it and immediately thought…so what.

I’m about a third of the way through the indictment and the one thing that bothers me is that while it may have been the intent of elevating Trumps chances in the election, two things stand out for me. One, these peoples efforts started long before the 2016 election. The earliest dates are 2013… so unless their is a direct connection to the person Donald J. Trump, they would not have known that he would throw his hat in the ring… so they were touting for, perhaps, the most divisive candidate on the ballot?. The other thing that the wording of this indictment steers people to think is that everyone who voted for trump and against Clinton were somehow illegitimate because ‘if they’d had the REAL story’ everyone would have voted for Hillary and that is simply not true.

Brilliant move to indict Russians at this stage, it would make Trump look like he was trying to protect them if he fires Mueller.

You make it sound more like a prosecutors tactic to remain relevant rather than one seeking the truth…

Trump had no intention of firing Mueller, and since he has nothing to hide, he won’t anyway.

I have mixed emotions on this. 1.3 million budget per month for Mueller :expressionless:

It looks from this paragraph that their interference wasn’t direct support for Trump but anti Clinton…

This must mean that everyone who voted for Trump were also Russian colluders…

And so will Trump. Like, “Russian meddling in the US elections is a hoax, a witch hunt”. Now there’s evidence. Maybe he’ll acknowledge it before he jets off on another tax payer funded trip to Florida.

Last I checked sowing political discord is not a crime. Globalists, leftists, and SJWs do it every day even here. So what are the actual charges?

You missed Rod Rosenstien’s presser I take it.