Mueller Indicts 13 Russians and 3 Russian Entities

That’s already been provin…

This is so stupid. They are indicting citizens of another country for shitposting on the internet. How is that even possible? If somebody wants to pay someone in a foreign country to shitpost about US politics…who cares. If someone paid me money to shitpost all day I would do it. With all the problems we have in this country this is what we have to listen to? This whole thing is a waste of time and money and should have been shut down before it started. Cuckboy Session should have to pay the bill.

Let’s not forget that the Trump campaign was retweeting the Russian bots propaganda.

Again. Who cares. Staffers saw positive messages for their candidate on social media and retweeted. They weren’t investigating every Twitter account they interacted with. That’s Twitter’s job. Hillary Clinton, through David Brock, had her Correct the Record shills out there too doing the same thing and spreading negative messages. They are still out there spreading anti-Trump messages as ShareBlue. I’m sure you know this.

Have you ever been on Twitter. It’s also common knowledge that Retweets do not mean endorsements.

It’s also common knowledge that anyone who supported Trump on social media was called a Russian Bot.

Well of course nobody that benefited from it. According to the indictment, the Russians hired Americans to promote their propaganda, targeting states that would most benefit Trump, and organize and stage pro Trump rallies. It’s completely understandable that you’d like to diminish the significance of this sophisticated project to sway the US election considering it was to Trumps benefit, but no ones fooled that it wouldn’t be important to you were everything reversed and HRC were now president because of Russian help.

This is hysterical. The entire Mueller investigation is coming down to people posting memes. Trolled.

Are you denying that HRC wasn’t doing the EXACT same thing? The left just can’t meme.

Nope, much more than that. But it’s quite understandable that you’d not listen to Rosenstiens presser this afternoon as he layed out the “conspiracy”!

Yeah, I have a job. I always have to explain that to people that support the Mueller investigation. Strange coincidence.

Lol, you seem to have time to chime in on something that you know exactly NOTHING about.

Rosenstein on Friday described a sophisticated operation by Russian organization Internet Research Agency. He said the scheme involved setting up hundreds of social media accounts using stolen or fictitious identities to make it appear like the accounts were controlled by individuals in the U.S. He said the defendants posed as politically active Americans and recruited “real Americans” to stage rallies and engage in political activities.

This puts an end to Trumps bs about witch hunt and hoax.

I read the articles and the indictment on Scribd. Wasn’t about to turn my phone on full blast.

This is what they are going after.

I actually hope the Russians start indicting Americans who did far worse than this in their country.

Indeed there’s a whole host of countries that could indict America for decades of illegal war, regime change and assasinations. Maybe we’ll finally see some American accountability.

I know of no one who was swayed by Twitter, facebook or any other social media.

To me interference is Californians sending money back east to help elect a democrat. That’s real interference.

Proven? Was their some formal charge that I missed or was that just more ‘hearsay’?

Trump is completely exonerated.

The Obama administration just can’t rub the stink off themselves. Every single time Mueller opens his mouth or does something a prominent Democrat is associated with it. I do think this Russian indictment is trumped up (no pun) but if it keeps gong our way…whatevs.

Oh no he’s not. Perhaps you should read the 37 page indictment instead of the TIC’s tweets which have none of the authority of Muellers indictments.

And some day if the Russians extradite them we can put them on trial and determine their innocence or guilt, until then, it’s just an indictment that goes with the other minor players and the ham sandwich platter that was meant for Trumps lunch.