Mueller Indicts 13 Russians and 3 Russian Entities

And just like Nixon became distracted and deranged as he lashed out against his political “enemies” when he came under such pressure, the TIC is loosing it on Twitter, LOOSING IT!

Ah Ha… Joe Biden said… OK then…

So just what were those ‘Actions’??? Did he threaten Obama with… impeachment?.. or perhaps told Obama in his last couple of years in office that he would quit rolling over for everything Obama wanted… :roll_eyes:

Oh… no, he told Obama that he wouldn’t hold hands in an announcement over Russian meddling and Obama didn’t do it because it would look too POLITICAL … I thought he was the president of the United States. He didn’t have any problem apologizing to people around the world… but he didn’t want to say anything that might be taken as too political … OH, that big bad McConnell…

It’s also worthy of pointing out that in reading points from the indictment, Rosenstien states that THIS indictment (something he emphasized repeatedly) contained no accusations that Americans knowingly worked with the Russians, leaving open the possibility that we could see that in the coming indictments.

“no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge”

All they have to do is somehow get them back to the US.

Maybe the seals can invade Russia and return them to the US.

While the indictment is historic, it is hardly a surprise. Few people were questioning the Russian interference with and hacking of the election. Both Democratic and Republican leaders were in agreement on this fact, as were all of the administration’s top intelligence figures. The one hold-out seemed to be the president himself. He routinely referred to the “fake news” of the Russian investigation.

I couldn’t agree with him more… The left are so butt hurt over loosing this election that they refuse to let go and while Mueller after millions wasted on … thus far nothing in the way of real criminal activity… yes, if the purpose of the many Russian efforts was to cause division… they have lead the left down the primrose path in a big way.
As far as ‘collusion’ which is what has Trump so pissed off… they haven’t even looked at the one thing that started so much of this… The DNC computer that the FBI has never even looked at…

Indeed it was historic.

Indicting people that will never be tried as they will never return to the US.

A bit like shooting blanks isn’t it.

I would appear that danger has passed. Trumps own cronies have threatened to quit if he does.

The investigations and prosecutions will continue.

(CNN) Former Trump campaign adviser Rick Gates is finalizing a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller’s office, indicating he’s poised to cooperate in the investigation.

Gates has already spoken to Mueller’s team about his case and has been in plea negotiations for about a month. He’s had what criminal lawyers call a “Queen for a Day” interview, in which a defendant answers any questions from the prosecutors’ team, including about his own case and other potential criminal activity he witnessed.

Gates’ cooperation could be another building block for Mueller in a possible case against President Donald Trump or key members of his team.

Perhaps if Mueller really wanted to investigate improper interference with our elections, he should look in the mirror, for it was he who worked with Lois Lerner and the IRS to hamstring and target the Tea Party to Obama’s benefit in the 2012 election.

Yeah, I’m sure the ‘we do whatever we want when we want’ Obama administrations ‘bipartisan’ statement wasn’t partisan. Sure.

This is of much more interest to me.

MARIA BARTIROMO: There are felonies apparently that have already taken place. I mean we had on this program just last week, the chairman of the Intel committee Devin Nunez and he said there are felonies that are going, not looked at all they’re going by over and over listen to what he told me just last Sunday.

REP. DEVIN NUNES: The big felony in all of this that nobody talks about from the very beginning was the leak of highly classified information when they leaked the phone call of the Russian ambassador talking to General Mike Flynn right before the inauguration. That was a felony, nothing’s ever been done about it.

BARTIROMO: Is your office investigating this sir?

SESSIONS: That is a violation of the law, to leak classified documents and it is being investigated. I will say this, the last two years before I became Attorney General there were each year there were three open investigations of classified leaks now we have 27 we’re going after this aggressively. I am directing it personally, some of the matters involve this matter and some of it is a matter I am not recused on and we’re pursuing it aggressively.

Well hypocrite the Russians helped Bernie WHAR HAPPENED ??? :thinking: SHRUG :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Yeah I saw this elsewhere. I am sure he is looking into a lot of these things and that is good but he also made it clear that he wasn’t touching things like Comeys leaks because of his recusal. I ams sure that some of these 27 investigations will eventually butt up against the all inclusive Mueller investigation and Sessions will do the honorable thing and back out…

I do understand, for the most part why he did what he did, but for the life of me, I don’t understand why he doesn’t make a fuss of the many people who should have but didn’t…

Of course democrats don’t want Mueller to conclude his investigation and publish his findings before the 2018 elections… I’m pretty sure that by now they know that the ‘Trump/Russia Collusion’ mime is all that it is and any pronouncement of that before the 2018 elections would destroy democrats in the mid terms .

“I don’t think we’ll know anywhere near the full story until [Mueller] issues his report. I don’t know if that report will be this spring or this summer. But once you get into the summer, and you get close to the election, I think it’s a mistake for him to release it late. I think you should wait until after [the election],“ Casey said to John Catsimatidis, host of New York AM 970’s “The Cats Roundtable.”

And when will he indict the Mexican president who allows his citizens to pour across the borders, some voting and actually affecting an election???

" Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein held a brief press conference Friday to explain details in the indictment of 13 Russians over alleged election interference. Rosenstein said that no Americans had any knowledge of the operation listed in this indictment and that the operation had no impact on the outcome of the election. "_

Just to keep on track. This is what Rosenstien said.

Rosenstein: “No Allegation in This Indictment That Any American Had Any Knowledge” Of Russian Election Influence Operation

The indictment is of 13 Russians and not Americans. This, THIS indictment does not allege anything about Americans, it doesn’t exonerate any Americans either, not implied or named, so the TIC is dreaming again. It speaks not to American knowledge of anything.

More indictments WILL follow.

21 tweets from the TIC over the weekend, each time him blaming someone else. Obama, Clinton, the FBI, the democrats, his national security adviser and on and on. He left out McConnell who threatened Obama if he did anything about Russian meddling.

Donald Trump insisted again yesterday that Barack Obama “did nothing” about the threat posed by Russia’s attack on U.S. elections in 2016. This is an odd thing for the Republican president to say.

After all, Trump – the direct beneficiary of Moscow’s intelligence operation – has spent the better part of two years pretending Russia wasn’t responsible for the attack; he’s done nothing to punish Russia for its intervention in our elections; and he hasn’t taken steps to protect us from further attacks.

WASHINGTON — President Obama ridiculed Donald J. Trump on Tuesday for saying that the presidential election was rigged against him, telling Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee, to “stop whining and go try to make his case” to win more votes than Hillary Clinton.

The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.

The dems have been stealing elections for so long they are pissed off that the Russians are moving onto their turf.