Nancy Pelosi got put in her place at town hall

Stop trying to make it sound as though creepy Joe Biden is some type of common folk !! :roll_eyes:
His Wilmington, Delaware MANSION IS WORTH $3,000,000 !!! It has a cottage on the vast estate which he rents out to the SECRET SERVICE !!! They also have $866,000 in stocks and retirement investments . shrug :roll_eyes:

Maybe he spends it on …:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I guess Nincompoop Nancy’s husband provides alot of housing to.low income.families . Is this surprising in the Liberal HQS of the Left Coast??? Aren’t Liberals supposed to equalize income for all???

:laughing: They mean OURS not THEIRS !!! :rage:

So that’s what she means about crumbs. while she benefits from the tax code!!!

How Biden asks for money.

I don’t believe that was the first time creepy Joe did that routine !! :wink::laughing::laughing::laughing:

That dope was so excided when Obama gave out $40 her smelly panties fell off ! :wink::laughing::laughing:

OMG - she’s a slumlord.

I really like Sarah Huckabee Sanders and in seven years when President Trump has us on the road to making America Great I hope she runs for the Congress !

I wonder if the state Democratic party has the guts to do wot Pelosi what they did to Feinstein… or was Feinstein Pelosi’s doing all along?

Well yeah, that’s a given.

Pelosi and gun control will turn out the vote for the GOP sweep in 2018 !